NFL 2020

Tony Romo says after that defeat that Mahomes will never be in the discussion for GOAT even if he was to go on and win 7 super bowls as it'll always be against him he went up against Brady twice in playoffs and lost.

Was an enjoyable game. Every bet I had involved the Chiefs winning it. I couldn't see anyway they didn't!

Tony Romo says after that defeat that Mahomes will never be in the discussion for GOAT even if he was to go on and win 7 super bowls as it'll always be against him he went up against Brady twice in playoffs and lost.

Was an enjoyable game. Every bet I had involved the Chiefs winning it. I couldn't see anyway they didn't!
Romo knows the game inside out but that's a bit harsh on Mahomes.
Same here, I had 2 bets that both needed a Chiefs win, couldn't see past them.

Great quarterbacks don’t always win multiple superbowls.
Marino for one. Elway only won two, in his final two seasons. That’s because Denver acquired a very good running back.
Great qb’s don’t win it all if there is no running game, no protection, average defence against run or pass. It is truly a team effort, then the great qb’s bring it home.
Too much fuss about PM right now, and ridiculous to even think about him being best ever so early in his career.
Thankfully l’m not a gambler, don’t know how you enjoy a game with money riding on the outcome.

Mahomes is a great player but of course it'll always go against him that he went up against Brady and got embarrassed when having the conversations about the GOAT. I agree it's far too early to even be thinking about it. Let him break multiple long running records and get a few more rings before people try to decorate him with that accolade.

I was looking at placing a few bets early for next season. Think about Arizona who are massive outsiders at 66/1 24th favourites.

As for enjoying the game I find it adds to it. But I'm only putting money on I don't care about. For example a fiver on Kelce First TD Chiefs to win by 7-11 was 50/1. If it loses it doesn't matter but fun to have something to cheer on when its two teams you don't really care about up against eachother.

I wasn’t criticising betting on games.
A great many people love it. That’s fine.
Hope Miami deliver for you next season.

Mahomes is a great player but of course it'll always go against him that he went up against Brady and got embarrassed when having the conversations about the GOAT. I agree it's far too early to even be thinking about it. Let him break multiple long running records and get a few more rings before people try to decorate him with that accolade.

I was looking at placing a few bets early for next season. Think about Arizona who are massive outsiders at 66/1 24th favourites.

As for enjoying the game I find it adds to it. But I'm only putting money on I don't care about. For example a fiver on Kelce First TD Chiefs to win by 7-11 was 50/1. If it loses it doesn't matter but fun to have something to cheer on when its two teams you don't really care about up against eachother.
I pick a team to win it outright each off season and have a pretty good hit rate, doing it 6 yrs now and have 2 winner!? rs, 2 runners up and the other 2 made the play offs. Gives you an interest all year. Bit early to do it for next season, I'll wait until after Free Agency and Draft. Early ones to watch for me are the Rams (Stafford will have a big impact), Chiefs and Buccaneers will definitely be there or there abouts, my sleeper team for next year is the Chargers - Herbert will be a year older and even better, they've a few other young weapons and that's before free agency and draft. They had a losing record last year but most if not all of their losses were very close including a few in OT if I remember correctly.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back