MUW 22/23 season

Who will be watching the FA Cup final?

I’d like to but not sure I will get the opportunity.

I'm going to watch it. Although one of our barn doors has fallen off so I need to fix that first. So fingers crossed it will be done

I still got my sparkly pants on from the gig last night so I'm all good and ready for kick off.

Unlucky ladies, man for man the better team on the day, getting there!

Agree @Mr C, unless Parris was injured strange substitution.

Last game of the season for the Women's team away to Liverpool is live on BBC this Saturday, prog starts @14:00.

Give it a watch, think you'd be pleasantly surprised at the overall standard and game understanding from our team, hope EtH has got our squad watching, they might learn something ....

Chelsea play the bottom team, so I don't think they'll win the league. Non the less great season, nice football, manager cost them the cup though.

Need to sign up thse 3 players and add a couple more.

CL football within 4 years from restart. Might be 5... can't be arsed to look it up

The team at the bottom need a win to stay up but again very unlikely that they take anything off Chelsea who are the best side around.

Think this is year 5 so yeah getting into the champions league is huge as the teams we've had to get ready to compete with are very good.

Hopefully CL is enough to convince the key players to stay but also give them team a bit of room to invest and make sure they can compete at that level.

I think Reading have only won 3 all season, they are not beating Chelsea

Seen it's been announced Ona Batlle is leaving for Barca at the end of the season, which is a real shame, but once Jayde Riviere joined the club that was always likely to happen.

Maybe a tad hyperbolic but I'd say she is currently the best fullback in England, in Women's and Men's football.

Wish here all the best and thanks for the memories. Steady!

Good luck today girls, just get the points and you never know, saying that expect Chelsea to have their game wrapped up inside 20 minutes ....

Earps
Batlle Le Tissier Turner Blundell
Zelem Boe Risa
Parris Toone Galton
Russo

Baggaley
Riviere
Tounkara
Cascarino
Ladd
Naalsund
Garcia
Thomas
Williams​

Seen it's been announced Ona Batlle is leaving for Barca at the end of the season, which is a real shame, but once Jayde Riviere joined the club that was always likely to happen.

Maybe a tad hyperbolic but I'd say she is currently the best fullback in England, in Women's and Men's football.

Wish here all the best and thanks for the memories. Steady!

Jumped the gun a bit there, it's not finalised yet, there's still a chance albeit a slim one she stays at United.

Comfortably beat NewCastle United 5-0 yesterday in the FA Cup, listened to it on the radio, was like being 13 again!

Not been so good this season. Looks like Earps will go. Manager under pressure, could be some big changes prior to next season.

No, hopefully we have people who will put in place the right managers.

they are going to miss out on Europe btw

Next season is huge.

Chelsea are finally being unsettled with Hayes leaving.

I know she hasn't left, you said they are finally being unsettled, I suggest a quadruple shows not.

Unless you meant there is a possibilty next season they will be unsettled. In which case, we'll see.

My post was in reference to next season.

Was listening to Talk of the Devils podcast and they had someone on who reports of the women’s team.

Sounds like they’ve faced the same problems as the men’s team. Slow decision making processes.

Our head of women’s football is leaving at the end of the season she’s taking over as chief exec at Grimsby Town in the summer.

Bit like everyone I guess people are still waiting to find out if they’ve still got jobs under all these new people come in.

I know she hasn't left, you said they are finally being unsettled, I suggest a quadruple shows not.

Unless you meant there is a possibilty next season they will be unsettled. In which case, we'll see.
I would of though it'd be Sam Kerr's injury that'd affect them, yet that has done little.

Repeat of last years Final in the semi-final of the FA Cup this year, hopefully at Old Trafford.

United v Chelsea
Spurs v Leicester City - first time in a semi-final for both.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back