Martin Dubravka

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Guess for him it'll give him more chances of playing as you'd expect he'll be used in cup competitions.

He didn't play for them in the league cup last night which suggests he might be on the move as they don't want to cup tie him.

I personally never really rated him but we do need a number 2 as we can't be relying on Heaton if De Gea was to get an injury.

Would've preferred Sommer, Trapp, Bachmann or Mamardashvili, but he's solid enough, and who knows if he impresses in the Europa League he may well end up as first-choice come the end of the season.

Sounds like this one might be getting close.

Newcastle want a sale (small fee) but Utd only want a loan but the player wants the move.

Isn't that Heaton anyway...

Heaton is the third choice keeper. Debravka is being signed as second choice keeper. I know you want to find some negativity after back to back wins for United but it's a very smart signing.

He’s a replacement for Henderson.

Heaton drops back to being 3rd choice which is where he should be 2 years ago Villa realised he wasn’t good enough to be a premier league keeper anymore and replaced him.

I don’t think Dubravka is great but it’s a necessary signing.

Isn't that Heaton anyway...
We need three keepers because if one goes down for the season, then you still need two keepers that can do a good job when called upon. Always sensible to have three experienced keepers to rely on.

As an upgrade on Heaton, it makes sense so long as it’s cheap. As competition for DdG as it’s being reported in some circles, I’d prefer somebody younger and significantly better.

Heaton is the third choice keeper. Debravka is being signed as second choice keeper. I know you want to find some negativity after back to back wins for United but it's a very smart signing.
I'm not looking for negativity I just can't really understand the need to sign a GK on loan to be the back up. Heaton is a back up.

I'm not looking for negativity I just can't really understand the need to sign a GK on loan to be the back up. Heaton is a back up.

You don't want Heaton playing every week is De Gea gets injured. Debravka you're comfortable with playing.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back