Marcus Rashford MBE

To an extent that is part of the game companies make donations to get access it's a bit shady but it's legal but at a time of national emergency where normal tendering processes had to be shortcut it seems very much like those who's paid got the deals ahead of companies that were already setup ready to take on orders.

Emma Raducanu looked to have had a panic attack on court Monday night and quit. Your middle class older generation basically laid in to her. With Piers saying that she needs to learn to toughen up and McEnroe calling her a little girl and saying it makes you realise how mentally strong the men are.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

God I love this kid as much off the pitch as on it. A great ambassador for our club. He's read the room much better and offered a message of support. It's shameful that those much older than him can't do the same.

I think this generation of footballers will change the perception outsiders have of football. Rashford, Sterling, Saka, Grealish and many more are all a credit to the game on and off the pitch.

She was brilliant too, only her third WTA tournament, jumped over 100 places in the rankings.

It does seem it was too much for her, but playing on court 1 under the roof with the lights was probably quite nerving. Especially with everyone building her up like they did. We do really need to learn as a nation not over hype young sports people like we do.

She had only played in front of 100 people prior to this.

I think she has a bright future, her other 3 games were perfect, didn't lose a set, and also a mention to Norrie, who did really well too.

Marcus seems such a nice young man, a credit to his mum.

It's disgusting really she's 18 years old and she's suffered under the pressure of playing in front of a huge crowd and idiots like Piers Morgan have used their massive platform to attack her. I'm so glad that idiot is off our TV's and his mask has slipped once again when people where calling him some sort of champion of the people for slagging off ministers during the pandemic on his TV show. He's old enough to know much better imagine that was one of his kids and how he'd feel if they had to deal with that happening to them in front of a massive crowd.

Yes it does highlight how different people have totally different mental capacities it's why some people can shoot a man and feel nothing and it's why someone else might go in front of a huge audience and not even be able to speak.

Rashford once again demonstrating that rather than being a complete ar*ehole in life you can spread a positive message in life.

Always one step ahead of the game this kid absolutely killed the spectator's story by breaking it before they do and getting his side of the story out to a much bigger platform than they reach.

The establishment will be coming hard for this kid the moment he makes any sort of slip up off the pitch.

Been confirmed he's going for surgery on his shoulder expected to be out until October.

Hopefully it all works out and he can put these injury issues behind him so we can really see what sort of talent this lad has over a full season injury free.

Best thing for him. He was clearly playing with the injury last year and it showed. Hopefully once he’s back he can really kick on because he still has a very high ceiling talent wise.

Management + Rashford should have put MUFC above any other England national team commitment, he should be now in the latter end of his recuperation in readiness for next season.

Management + Rashford should have put MUFC above any other England national team commitment, he should be now in the latter end of his recuperation in readiness for next season.

Why?

He clearly loves playing for his country and his club.

With all the benefit of hindsight in this scenario he should have had surgery straight away as slugging it out injured didn’t really help Utd in the run in.

Southgate would have / should have known that Rashford was injured and playing on painkiller injections for months. Knowing this, he should not have selected Rashford.

Some reports today that he wasn't to happy with Ole's comments about him "focusing on his football" during a recent press conference it was apparently a quote that was twisted and taken out of context but Rashford and his camp were still a bit annoyed that his manager even bought up that topic.

Felt it showed a lack of support to what Rashford is trying to do off the pitch as well as on it.

Some reports today that he wasn't to happy with Ole's comments about him "focusing on his football" during a recent press conference it was apparently a quote that was twisted and taken out of context but Rashford and his camp were still a bit annoyed that his manager even bought up that topic.

Felt it showed a lack of support to what Rashford is trying to do off the pitch as well as on it.

There will be nothing in that, nothing at all, just general shit stirring.

And i'll be disappointed if Marcus is with Ole at his presser later on today for the Atalanta match and they both deny it when the focus should be 100% on the game and nothing else.

If Rashford is with Ole it'll be a sign to the media the pressure is getting to him, then they'll be relentless.

Judging by where it was reported I'd say there's some truth in it.

Rashford has been getting a lot of stick from some quarters for what he's doing off the pitch I don't think Ole meant what he said with malice in any way it just didn't need to be said. I think it was a slip up that created a story that wasn't really there but once it hits the news Rashford and his people have to deal with the backlash of it.

I don't think it'll result in Rashford getting the hump and demanding to leave more that he'll just want to make sure his manager always has his back in public as he should because that kid has played through the pain for that manager and it probably cost him his spot in the England team last summer.

Rashford is doing the pre game press conference with Ole today so hopefully they put on a United front and put this story to bed.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back