Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton 0-3 Manchester United - 17th October 2015

Brilliant cross for Herrera's goal. How was he at left back?

He was good. We were pressing higher up the pitch and he was doing his bit. Was always looking to go forward whenever he got the opportunity. Needs to improve his understanding with Martial. But that is acceptable as both were teaming up for the first time.

He was okay. Apart from that assist I can't remember him getting forward to help out Martial much, although you could also argue that he didn't need to. To be honest I can't remember a huge amount from his performance - but I think that the less memorable a Rojo performance probably the better. Talented player but what's between his ears I'd worry about.

CSKA 1-1 Manchester United - 21st October 2015

Disappointing performance. Offered nothing going forward. No supporting runs for martial. They were doubling up on him and rojo did nothing to pull his man away from him.

Manchester United 0-0 Manchester City - 25th October 2015

He was good. De Bruyne had no space.

defensively very good, going forward ok. We miss the overlapping Shaw a lot, but that is not his fault. Different type of player.

Manchester United 1-0 CSKA Moscow - 3rd November 2015

I thought he was fairly decent.

His crosses were a bit off. He had a very good game defensively though.

Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United - 10th March 2016

What do we think of Rojo - is he a first team or squad player?

To be honest... I'd get rid. I think he's a OK squad player but maybe we'd be better off using some of the young lads for that? It's not like he's got bags of Premier league experience that really helps the squad.

Spurs 3-0 Manchester United - 10th April 2016

I hope Borthwick-Jackson starts against West Ham.

He's very very poor... He's not looked great since he joined and he was awful today. He doesn't look comfortable on the ball, he's not quick enough to play full back but he's not good enough in the air to play center back. He's got to be moved on!

I liked him at CB last season, looked to have good potential to play there. Been mostly awful at LB this season, shouldn't be starting. Borthwick-Jackson and Darmian both better options until Shaw is back.

How the hell does he play every game? Play Fosu-Mensah there even.

I have no idea... Because the manager is a complete tool!! He's simply not good enough to even be a squad player and needs to be moved on this summer. At first I thought he looked decent and thought he could maybe be a useful squad player but he's really good. He's not quick enough, not strong enough, not good enough on the ball and not good enough in the air! Why LVG thinks he's our best header I don't know. And why he was left to mark Morgan yesterday when that seemed the only way Leicester were going to score I don't know.

Norwich City 0-1 Manchester United - 7th May 2016

He was rubbish again

He's one of a number of players who play most of our games who probably aren't good enough. I'd include the likes of Schneiderlin, Mata, Darmian in that bracket.

West Ham United 3-2 Manchester United - 10th May 2016

We gave them Nani and 16 million for this donkey

Terrible centre back, terrible left back. Not quite sure what LVG saw in this guy. Although not sure what LVG sees in a lot of players. Could be part of the cull this summer, he deserves to be anyway.

Don't see much of a future for him here. Possibly a squad player way down the pecking order but even that seems unlikely.

He's not good enough to be a squad player so he needs to go. He's just about OK when he plays left back but we have better options and as a centre back he's truly awful. He's disgracefully bad in the air!!!

He really shouldn't be first choice. Another Argentine failure unfortunately.

Useless is the word to describe him. Far too slow, no good in the air and positionally he's not good enough. Needs to go in the summer and should be nowhere near the first team in the meantime.

Thank god for that!!! Shouldn't be near any team. Hopefully he has had his chances and LVG is done with him. Seems unlikely as I've heard LVG say recently he's the best header of a ball at the club...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back