Not open for further replies.
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
vs.
220px_Stoke_City_FC_svg.png

Tuesday, 2 February 2016
Barclays Premier League
Old Trafford
20:00 GMT

Massive game. Van Gaal really needs more than just a win from his players here because Old Trafford is getting closer and closer to a really horrible atmosphere with every passing game. Don't really agree with booing but I think it's been necessary recently, Van Gaal's comments earlier in the season suggested that he thought the fans were happy because there was cheering, when I think it was more about getting behind the team, the booing has shown that is not the case and we want better.

Not expecting too many changes from Friday's game, if any.

Hoping we line up with Carrick in the middle with Herrera. Mata at 10. But it's unlikely.

Carrick for Fellaini would be nice. Forgot Carrick returned on Friday.

Januzaj's involvement with the U21s would suggest he will not start tomorrow. No Pereira though, he could be joining a club on loan.

Team: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Carrick, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Rooney.

Same midfield duo that played vs Stoke on Boxing Day. Nothing like learning from your mistakes...

What team am I watching?! Brilliant showing so far, we're like a completely different side. We've had 47% possession too!

Another great goal! Rooney 3-0. Quick, direct move from the back. Very refreshing to watch, hopefully the penny has dropped now.

Wow what's going on tonight? This was meant to be a really tough game. Fair play to the lads tonight.

Got to give them praise when they do well and put in the performances.

I thought we may struggle and it would either be a goalless draw or 1-0

Yep I thought the same... I thought we'd maybe sneak another boring 1-0 win.

Of course now its stoke under pressure and suddenly Mark Hughes doesn't look such a great option. Isn't football a funny game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back