Manchester United v Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qual-3-Man-Utd-vs-Stoke.jpg

It will be an easy game for us. My sense telling that :)

Last game. Margin of 3-0/4-0 i predict.

My team

VDS; Rafael,Vida,Rio,Evra; Nani,Fletcher,Carrick,Giggs; Roo,Berba

4-4-2

Hargo,Kiko,Park to come on.

Good ask.

Yeah. Scholsey is having consistency now. But i would go for Carrick. Home game. So no pressure upon him. If 4-5-1 it would be, then scholsey in.

4-4-2 - Team: VDS, Rafael, Rio, Vida, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletch, Park, Berba, Roo.
Subs: Foster, O'Shea, Evans, Giggs, Scholes, Hargo, Macheda

Would have thought Fergie would be naming a reserve side tomorrow before the Chelsea and Blackburn games but things didn't turn out in our favour. While there's still a possibility I still believe we can win it but if we don't I feel we've given it as good a go as we possibly could have this season. Roll on next season.

Whatever happens later on this afternoon I think it's been an entertaining and (mostly) enjoyable season.Many were writing us off before a ball was kicked in anger with the sale of Ronaldo and Tevez being lured by the cash of those in lazer blue and now here we are on the last day of the Premier league season still in with a shout of that unpresidented 4th in a row and making it 19 titles in total.We've succeeded many peoples expectations and for that I think we have to be proud.It's been a rollercoaster season and the rides not over yet.Is there one final twist? It's not that unthinkable

BELIEVE

I've said it before and i'll say it again, to still be in with a shout is a massive achievement considering several factors.

We lost THE best player in the world. No ifs or buts, he was a huge reason for our recent successes.

Loss of VDS. Our best keeper for a long time was out for a period when his wife was ill.

2 fit defenders. Carrick Fletch and Park in defence. Says it all really. Vidic and Rio missed HUGE chunks of the season. OShea and Wes, likewise. Neville only really came back looking towards the run in.

Losing 1-0 at the bridge. I think we were by far the better team. Fletch put in a decent tackle and the ref gived a free kick. Chelsea blitz our defence illegally, goal is given.

We've done ourselves proud this season with so much misfortune. Malouda says they deserve the title? I say whoever wins it deserves it, and it aint over yet! Even if they win the league, they will remain a soulless club buying success. So lets get behind the lads today.

So Today is the day hopefuly a good day for us ... my lineup:

Kuszak rafi Ferdinand vidic evra valencia scholes fletcher nani rooney berbatov

BELIEVE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back