Manchester United related Birthdays.

Justin Cider

Many happy returns today to:

Erik ten Hag
Shola Shoretire
Gerard Pique
Ravel Morrison :(
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Could have been a great thread this, there have been so many giants of this club having birthdays since it's creation, but regular posters leaving their browsers open in a gaff full of children ruined it before it really got started. You know who you are, hang your heads.

I see what you mean @Justin Cider about letting anybody start threads :rolleyes:

Strange that somebody whose posting style suggests you're more intelligent/worldly than the rest of us should miss the point I was making on starting new threads, if you were half as intelligent as you'd want us to think you are you'd have picked up on that I was offering a possible reason why you as a relative newbie(returnee) couldn't do so, and if anything I was having a go at the forum for having such a rule.
But then I think you knew that. You just enjoy being annoying.

Happy 28th birthday to Lisa Naalsund.

Get yourself fit and hope to see more of you next season.

Happy 19th birthday to our Spanish Argentinian wonderkid Alejandro Garnacho Ferreyra.

Birthday wishes to Ashley Young(38), the Da Silva twins(33), and the legendary Mick Martin(72)

Happy 68th birthday to Stevie Coppell, the finest right-winger i've ever seen at Old Trafford.

Happy 32nd birthday to Matty James, another on the long list of supremely talented players whose career was ruined because of injury - made his United u18 debut as a 14 year old.

Happy birthday to Bastian Schweinsteiger, Nemanja Matic and recent arrival Gemma Evans(27)

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back