Luke Shaw | Match Discussion thread 2022/23

Not sure what games you are watching but can’t be ours! I understand you dislike him but this is further from the truth. I think he’s a brilliant defender at left back and now he’s showing the same at centre back.

Brilliant at left-back!?(or ?! Hi EHT) I've yet to see him stop a cross coming in, and he let's players run off him for fun, he's a liability.

He's slightly better at CB yet he's still been responsible/partly responsible for 3 of the last 4 goals we've conceded, great defender LOL

Without Rashfords goals we'd be nowhere, he should definitely be player of the season, won us loads of points.

Rashford has had a good second half of the season but over the course of the whole season, got to be Shaw, Casemiro or Martinez.

Nah, it'll be -

Player's player of year: Rashford, Martinez, Casemiro and then Shaw

Fan's player of year; Rashford, Casemiro, Shaw and then Martinez(out of sight, out of mind)

Remember them saying last night it was a little bit of a back niggle. Hopefully nothing too serious as losing him would be a massive blow for the cup final.

I'd rest him on Sunday, assuming he's fit as we really need him against City. Likewise Casemiro, Bruno, Rashford, Garnacho and Sancho. I know EtH won't, but I wish he would.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back