Liverpool Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzema is an incredible player to watch sat down most of Anfield with that turn.

Klopp should be getting a ban for what he did after that goal, you can’t go and scream in an officials face.

Klopp should be getting a ban for what he did after that goal, you can’t go and scream in an officials face.
I’m all for emotion but that was uncalled for. The guy is an idiot.

Completely out of order. It does show that he is rattled and not happy with his team.

Even when they were good he was doing this sort of stuff.

At Anfield especially he thinks he’s untouchable and it needs sorting out.

Fergie was the same but the game has moved on since then…apparently!

Even when they were good he was doing this sort of stuff.

At Anfield especially he thinks he’s untouchable and it needs sorting out.

Fergie was the same but the game has moved on since then…apparently!
No he wasn't!

The only thing worse than charging over to the 4th official was grabbing his hammy on the way back to his technical area. Remember how Mourinho got banned for throwing a water bottle? Which is worse?

No he wasn't!

Fergie was constantly in the officials faces and trying to intimidate them. He called them out in press conferences before and after games and didn’t mind giving the officials the hairdryer knowing they’d do nothing about it.

Klopp knows especially at Anfield refs are scared to send him off so he’s pushing it right to the limit and in my opinion beyond, just like Fergie would.

Looks like Klopps tactics worked. Got a soft pen

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Keita signed for £52.75m, rarely played, and when he did he was sh*te, yet not a peep from the Liverpool mafia, but Fred who cost slightly less and has made some valuable contributions to United, and until recently had been a regular for Brazil for nearly two years on the back of his United performances gets ridiculed regularly in the media ....

Wouldn’t use another clubs balls ups to justify ours, neither man has ever looked a 50m player.

Keita had quite a lot of injury problems which probably didn’t help him.

I‘ve seen plenty question Keita’s fee but he’s a rare stand out dud for them they’ve had a lot more wins than losses over the last 5 years when it comes to signings. Big challenge for them is keeping that up because they need to bring in quite a few players this summer.

I will repeat what I previously said. Liverpool wont be making any great waves next season, they will be making way for our progression to title contenders and Chelsea progression under Poch. Klopp will leave Liverpool next season.

Wouldn’t use another clubs balls ups to justify ours, neither man has ever looked a 50m player.

Keita had quite a lot of injury problems which probably didn’t help him.

I‘ve seen plenty question Keita’s fee

Not trying to justify anything, and if you'd been in the wideawake club you'd know exactly the point I was making.

Stop making excuses for him, he's been crap

Course you have Malcolm ....

Not trying to justify anything, and if you'd been in the wideawake club you'd know exactly the point I was making.

Stop making excuses for him, he's been crap

Course you have Malcolm ....

You was suggesting there was some sort of scouse media mafia or anti-utd agenda going on.

I guess when your team wins stuff there's a bit more slack given. When your clubs been a mess for a decade everyone gets their time under the spotlight to take the blame and Fred has had his fair share of them.

How he keeps getting in the Brazil squad baffles me.

You was suggesting there was some sort of scouse media mafia or anti-utd agenda going on.

I guess when your team wins stuff there's a bit more slack given. When your clubs been a mess for a decade everyone gets their time under the spotlight to take the blame and Fred has had his fair share of them.

How he keeps getting in the Brazil squad baffles me.

There is, and when you get rival fans regularly pointing it out you know you're not just being paranoid.

Yeah but you baffle easily ;)

The seasons over.......... hahahahahah. Enjoy your Thursday evenings! :D
Couldn't resist closing the season out like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back