Liverpool Discussion 2021/22

Mane is off according to reports told the club he won’t be signing a new deal and wants a new challenge.

Strongest rumours are he’s off to Bayern.
It would be funny if we put a cheeky bid in just to wind them up.

Mane is off according to reports told the club he won’t be signing a new deal and wants a new challenge.

Strongest rumours are he’s off to Bayern.
I think one of the main reasons Diaz was bought in was because they envisaged one of Mane or Salah leaving in the near future.

There are some denials around that Mane hasn’t decided anything but think there is a good chance he’s decided to leave.

I think one of the main reasons Diaz was bought in was because they envisaged one of Mane or Salah leaving in the near future.

There are some denials around that Mane hasn’t decided anything but think there is a good chance he’s decided to leave.

Could be a move to try and squeeze some more money on the the contract offer who knows but the way it's being so widely reported across so many outlets suggests it is true.

Saw one story suggesting Liverpool hope to get £30m I know he's 29 and only has 1 year on his deal but that seems a crazy low valuation of a guy who's been one of the best players in the league for years and delivered in European competitions to.

He seems super fit and barely misses a match so just seemed like a very low price tag for a player of that quality.

I hope he does leave because for me he's there best players when Mane is on form Liverpool are on another level.

The Diaz signing was certainly some prudent future proofing of their squad they've just added a young lad from Fulham as well Carvalho who they've picked up on a free but will have to pay some compensation for.

I think they realise this side needs to evolve so it will be interesting to see how much they can afford to invest over the next few summers.

think you might have misread it, Munich want to pay 30m, Liverpool want 50m

Real Madrid beat the champions of France , the Champions of Europe, the champions of England ..and the Carabao Cup winners

:D

Real Madrid beat the champions of France , the Champions of Europe, the champions of England ..and the Carabao Cup winners

:D
And yet Owen said he felt the best team in Europe didn't win on Saturday. What a clown.

Pretty shameful stuff from the French trying to pin the problems at the ground on Liverpool fans.

First they claimed they arrived late and now they're saying it was dodgy tickets.

People with dodgy tickets shouldn't even be getting near turnstiles and it seems pretty clear that the turnstiles on the night were both under staffed and not working as so many people with genuine tickets reported tickets not scanning when presented at the turnstiles.

Fair play to the media not just the English reporters but reporters from various countries highlighting that the fans were actually not the ones causing this problem.

If things had started to kick off as frustrations built people could have got badly hurt and it was a similar story at the Europa League final a few weeks back. UEFA needs to seriously start looking at how it organises these events as people are paying fortunes and deserve to be treated with respect.

It wasn't very well managed for sure, by why are fans turning up the stadium without tickets or with fake tickets.

A portion of the blame is probably with the fans.

What isn't acceptable is the all the robbing that took place as fans went back to the staion after the match. Sounds like all the local hoods were just out and about with knives robbing people.

Don't think that ground will be getting much soon.

Good luck Olympics.

There's very little evidence of Liverpool fans turning up at the ground without tickets no doubt there were a few who chanced it as there would be at any event. These events are built up to me once in a lifetime events and UEFA keeping 1/3 of the tickets for sponsors means tickets are hard to get hold of and some fans who might have ended up with a fake ticket might not know it's fake until they get to the scanners.

The ones who seemed to be trying to get into the ground without tickets seemed to be the locals rather than Liverpool fans.

There were problems with the Madrid fans too but they had more gates to use than the Liverpool fans so they managed to get in the ground much quicker but even their end wasn't full by kick off.

Have to wait and see if they do an investigation.

Liverpool fans saying there were no fake tickets, not sure how they would know, currently French officials saying there were.

Even if there were loads of fake tickets, it was still run really badly. I hope the truth comes out either way.

They are reporting on R5 that officials are saying there were 30-40,000 extra liverpool fans at the ground. And they just couldn't cope.

Contrary to that, where did they all go then!

Got a Liverpool fan on R5 now, sounds like it was just really badly managed, it defo needs to be an independent review, not UEFA investigating themselves. Or the French authorities.

It won't be independent it'll just get pinned on the fans like it always is.

There is no way 30-40,000 extra Liverpool fans got anywhere near that ground they might have been in the City of the day of the game but every journalist who was at that game along with the Liverpool fans has said the same thing. There were problems at the Madrid end as well which isn't really being reported here but over in Spain their fans are saying it's the worst final they've attended in terms of organisation.

When one sides story is consistent and another sides story keeps changing you know which one is lying to cover its backside.

What seems to be consistent is the rail strikes in Paris meant fans made their way to the ground early but the police didn't have control of the location when the fans started to arrive which meant the fans got caught up in a fight between the police and local youths who turned up to cause trouble.

“You’re supporting a really, really good domestic cup team, so just tone it down a little bit, you’ve been cocky all year.”

Carragher attempted to make himself feel better after Saturday's final defeat by mocking United, but Peter Schmeichel wasn't having any of it :D

Hate feeling like this but i'm so envious of my Liverpool supporting mates, but they truly are a twomidable team.

1999 ❤️

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back