King Ralf The Interim Manager

Oh, apparently Ralf had made a detailed case on some players he feel are useless, to help ETH clean the team.
Good I think Ten Hag needs that. I mean look there's no doubt that as a manager he's not been good. But he's been honest and the club need that and Ten Hag needs that honesty.

I mean I'd love to read what gets put in that report.

Probably just writes the numbers out, next to 2 he puts, not good enough, bad attitude, Then write ditto 25 times.

I presume we are thinking it’s more sophisticated than ‘Sell the lot of ‘em! P.S keep Sancho’

I feel like my opening line would be.

If I had a gun with 6 bullets I'd stick all 6 into Martial just to make sure he's dead then use the gun as a weapon to beat the rest of them to death with.

If I had a gun with 6 bullets I'd stick all 6 into Martial just to make sure he's dead then use the gun as a weapon to beat the rest of them to death with.
Why ? Atleast he didn't stay and be part of this mess.

Lets hope Martial makes it through the next couple of days or guess who is prime suspect.

Why ? Atleast he didn't stay and be part of this mess.

Took his £200k a week and did bugger all for 18 months before leaving and no doubt he'll continue to take that moment until the contract ends rather than take a move to another club.

I just want him gone you can't rely on the guy and he'll do another 3 months where he looks good and everyone thinks he's great then he'll go missing again because that is what he's like.

Martial is poor, and possibly one of the loose mouths in the dressing room.

However it's not like we can go and buy 2 forwards this window, I think we'll keep him for another year.

I dunno some people just need to go even if it leaves you a bit short guess for him it probably depends on what Ronaldo decides to do if he wants to go Martial probably has to stay if Ronaldo is happy to stay then Martial probably goes but again he'll only be off on loan as no one is going to buy him.

Maybe you keep him for the first half of the season let him play the europa league matches and league cup games.

Just sick of the sight of the guy as I am with a lot of these players who've been constant let downs.

Anyone who doesn't want to be here has to go even if it leaves us short and we end up finishing 7th or 8th again next season I really don't care but Utd have to cut deep this summer.

Also, the new guy seems to be all about intensity and aggression as most of the modern managers are Martial just isn't that kind of player he's the old style mercurial talent.

Some games he fancies it and can be devastating others others he stands around watching the game pass him by I just don't think lads like that survive at the top level anymore. You have to be super fit and on it all the time you can't be jogging around for 90 minutes if your opponent is sprinting for 90 minutes.

Also, the new guy seems to be all about intensity and aggression as most of the modern managers are Martial just isn't that kind of player he's the old style mercurial talent.

Some games he fancies it and can be devastating others others he stands around watching the game pass him by I just don't think lads like that survive at the top level anymore. You have to be super fit and on it all the time you can't be jogging around for 90 minutes if your opponent is sprinting for 90 minutes.
I agree, and that is the same problem with Pogba. They both jog around waiting for the ball and that can't work in modern day football. Like you said, you must be all actions everywhere. I guess the fitness level of the team is terrible. If i remember correctly we have stats showing that we run less than almost every teams in the PL !

I agree, and that is the same problem with Pogba. They both jog around waiting for the ball and that can't work in modern day football. Like you said, you must be all actions everywhere. I guess the fitness level of the team is terrible. If i remember correctly we have stats showing that we run less than almost every teams in the PL !

Fitness is certainly a problem this season but it wasn't necessarily in previous years where the team did become more youthful and energetic but feels to me like 2 long seasons and a euros took it's toll on this group of players physically and mentally and they've never got going this year. Hopefully a summer off and those who do stay will come back fresh and looking back near their best. It just feels like this season for whatever reason it went stale everyone looks slower and they need to get that energy and buzz back as it's easy to forget 12 months ago most fans liked this group of players and they were pretty likeable.

There's obviously more to it that just sprinting around Leeds run harder than basically anyone and they might get relegated it's more about focus to me as for pressing to work it has to be done as a collective. I don't think I've seen a side as bad as Utd at starting games of football even starting a half of football so often the opponent would have the better start in a match or in the second half, twice in a week we've let a goal in within 5 minutes of a game starting. We almost never seemed to be in the zone from kick off and putting a team under pressure by smashing in a couple of early goals. I'd love to know how many times Utd have gone in at half time in a game 2-0 up in the last 3 years. I swear every win under Ole required some sort of epic comeback and while it's very exciting you do have to start thinking maybe we should just trying and win 3-0 rather than go 2-0 down before we start playing.

I've never seen so many players who go to sleep when the ball goes out of play like Utd do.

The new coach has really got to change that culture from the moment these lads turn up for training lets alone a match they need to be switched on and if they aren't they should expect an absolute b*llocking not just from the new boss but also their team mates.

First time we've lost 4 in a row away from home in the league since 1981....It was this season we broke the record for most games unbeaten away from home too haha.

I mean if we slightly ignore the Everton result not often you play teams as good as City, Liverpool and Arsenal in a row in the league. 1st, 2nd, 4th in the league pretty much in a row.

That was a crazy record going a whole season unbeaten away from home but for me it'll always have the big * next to it as away games weren't really away games if the stadiums are empty.

Still annoys me that we couldn't win at Anfield last season when we went there in the middle of all their injuries think after us they lost 4 or 5 in a row at home.

Guess it highlights just how ropey they home form has been with or without fans Old Trafford has become a very tough place for Utd to get results we certainly don't look at home on our own pitch. ETH is going to need to put that right and start rebuilding Old Trafford as a fortress especially against the middle to bottom sides in the league.

Was some hint from Rangnick today in his press conference where he suggested he was sticking around next season as part of the rebuilding process.

You can put an * next to it all you want but it was something no other team managed to do with or without fans either.

Sounds like he doesn't think he's going to be involved beyond this season. If that's correct and United don't use him beyond this year then that says it all about the club. They can't take constructive criticism and they will make the same mistakes over and over again.

Been talking today about working with TH, which is great news, got his dossier and those players mucking around will be out. Bigged up Bruno too.

Been talking today about working with TH, which is great news, got his dossier and those players mucking around will be out. Bigged up Bruno too.
I also believe he can help identify your targets for the summer. He already made a list of unwanted players we should get rid soon.

I think it is absolutely imperative that Rangnick stays and works with Ten Hag. United need that and so will Ten Hag.

He's got the Austria job and will remain in a consultancy role next season.

Wouldn’t blame him for wanting out completely to be honest. These players have absolutely thrown him under the bus with their shambolic performances week after week. He must be fuming with the lack of effort.

We can say Ralf has been a poor appointment but by god haven’t the players made it look so.

Wouldn’t blame him for wanting out completely to be honest. These players have absolutely thrown him under the bus with their shambolic performances week after week. He must be fuming with the lack of effort.

We can say Ralf has been a poor appointment but by god haven’t the players made it look so.

I think he’ll take pride in making sure every single one of the slackers isn’t rewarded with a new deal and booted out the door.

Confirmed as Austrian manager.

Hopefully he has a bunch of players there that at least run after the ball.

Confirmed as Austrian manager.

Hopefully he has a bunch of players there that at least run after the ball.

Doesn't Arnoutovic play for Austria?

Strange choice for a national team manager think we've seen recently he's not much of a manager.

Also, confirmed he'll continue this consultancy role at Utd I don't get why people thought this would be a really hands on role it'll be a few days a month keeping eyes on things from a far making sure the departments get organised properly and we are hiring the right sort of people.

Feels to me like they basically want him to watch over Murtough make sure he's doing things the right way and once they've got confidence that he knows what he's doing Rangnick will no longer be required.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back