Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool 2016/17

Premier League: Liverpool 2-1 West Bromwich Albion - 22nd October 2016

Played 9
Wins 6
Draws 2
Defeats 1

No doubt in my mind this team are going to compete for the title... Hell at this rate they may even win it. Not because they are a great team or even a very good one but at this point nobody else seems to have the firepower or consistency.

Premier League: Crystal 2-4 Liverpool - 29th October 2016

Played 10
Wins 7
Draws 2
Defeats 1

Premier League: Liverpool 5-1 Watford - 6th November 2016

Played 11
Wins 8
Draws 2
Defeats 1

Premier League: Southampton 0-0 Liverpool - 19th November 2016

Played 12
Wins 8
Draws 3
Defeats 1

Premier League: Liverpool 2-0 Sunderland - 26th November 2016

Played 13
Wins 9
Draws 3
Defeats 1

Premier League: Bournemouth 4-3 Liverpool - 4th December 2016

Played 14
Wins 9
Draws 3
Defeats 2

Got to say that's the first time in a long time I've actually gotten excited by football! I was cheering and whooping away when Bournemouth got the equaliser and then was on the edge of my seat as they pushed on.

Have to say... I think Bournemouth might be my 2nd / 3rd team along with Southampton (my dads a Southampton fan so I've always had a soft spot for them). Bournemouth fans are really treated with good football and I'd love Eddie Howe to take over at United.

Premier League: Liverpool 2-2 West Ham United - 11th December 2016

Played 15
Wins 9
Draws 4
Defeats 2

Guardiola and Klopp's beliefs on defenders/keepers are starting to shoot them in the foot. You can get away with it in a league(s) where you dominate the majority of matches, but that simply doesn't happen in England, and every match is competitive.

Mr Klopp is not happy with our Gary and Phil.

CzevWT-W8AAHtPQ.jpg

Premier League: Everton 0-1 Liverpool - 19th December 2016

Played 17
Wins 11
Draws 4
Defeats 2

Premier League: Sunderland 2-2 Liverpool - 2nd January 2017

Played 20
Wins 13
Draws 5
Defeats 2

Awful result that having led twice and will raise all the questions about whether they've got the defense to challenge for the title. Based on yesterday you'd have to say not but their form against the bigger teams has been pretty good? In previous years these are the kind of games they'd have lost despite dominating. Is this progress?

Dropped 5 points in last month. Coutinho been a big miss for them but defence not good enough in truth. Matip has been a miss of late and is due to go to AFCON with Cameroon. Mane I assume going aswell with Senegal. Coutinho probably back for our game.

Dropped 5 points in last month. Coutinho been a big miss for them but defence not good enough in truth. Matip has been a miss of late and is due to go to AFCON with Cameroon. Mane I assume going aswell with Senegal. Coutinho probably back for our game.

Mane is going to be a huge loss for them because of the pace and energy he brings to the side. Plus he's their top goalscorer with 9 I believe? So yeah he's going to be a big blow! And I couldn't be any happy to say that.

Premier League: Manchester United 1-1 Liverpool - 15th January 2017

Liverpool's pressing was impressive.

Played 21
Wins 13
Draws 6
Defeats 2

Premier League: Liverpool 2-3 Swansea City - 21st January 2017

Played 22
Wins 13
Draws 6
Defeats 3

Premier League: Hull City 2-0 Liverpool - 4th February 2017

Played 24
Wins 13
Draws 7
Defeats 4

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Guessed he might have something to say so thought i'd have a look. Liverpool's slump as predictable as his tweets.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

...is Klopp really in danger? I've seen some Liverpool fans call for his head! Which to me is just utterly ridiculous... I mean what do they really want or expect?

His record is no better than Moyes or Van gaal. Lvg especially was answering questions every week about his job being on the line. It is only because Klopp is the media darling that he hasn't come under pressure.

His record is no better than Moyes or Van gaal. Lvg especially was answering questions every week about his job being on the line. It is only because Klopp is the media darling that he hasn't come under pressure.
But he's working to be fair with a much inferior team... And if he needs to go then so does Jose? And I'm not saying Jose should go.

I am not saying either should go. All I am saying is remember the amount of pressure moyes and particularly van gaal came under with that sort of record. No doubt Jose will soon come under that pressure.

Of course Klopp is under pressure. Won 1 match in 10 in 2017 and that was against Plymouth. Van Gaal came under same pressure after similar run of form at end of 2015. Out of both cups and 13 points off top. They have Spurs, Leicester, Arsenal, Burnley, City and Everton coming up.

Premier League: Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur - 11th February 2017

Played 25
Wins 14
Draws 7
Defeats 4

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back