Status
Not open for further replies.
A-League All Stars - 20/07/13

Thought his cameo in the first game was good, that performance in the first half has been nothing short of fantastic.

Improved as the first half wore on for me. Thought some of his passing was a bit short in the opening 10-20 minutes or so. Good overall.

A-League All Stars - 20/07/13

Man of the Match for me, 2 great goals, but was also influential in midfield. I will be honest and say he actually surprised me, even though I know how good he is.

He surprised me too, not because I don't rate him, but because he stood out. He's an intelligent footballer and looks confident in possession and in his own ability. Quality of oposition was poo, but promising signs.

A season long loan is needed to further his progression. Will be interesting to see which clubs come in for him.

Did well off the bench on last summer's tour too but didn't get any chances in the first team. Hopefully Moyes will give him and a few of the other U21s more opportunities than Fergie had done in recent seasons. It's got to be better than playing player's out of position. All well and good giving fringe players a game but not out of position or when they don't deserve it and an U21 does. E.G. Macheda/Diouf playing left wing ahead of Brady/Morrison for the last few seasons in the League Cup & Park playing in CM instead of Pogba. Time to give the kids a chance. Don't get me wrong, think Fergie did magnificent things bringing young players through, the stats don't lie, just think in last few year's he could have given some players more chances ahead of Macheda who kept getting chances and failed to take them.

I always thought he looked a bit small, but he seems to be quite a bit stronger

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kitchee FC - 29/7/13

Top finish from outside the box. Hopefully he has caught the eye of a few managers wanting a loan, possibly even Prem managers.

Always had an eye for goal, which is generally needed to make it as a wide man for United. Excellent finish today and generally impressed with his close control and quick feet. Has really taken his chance and hasn't looked fazed by anything. Himself and M.Keane have made huge strides in recent years, long may it continue.

Have been very impressed with Jesse this pre-season and hope he gets a chance in the 1st team this year

Middlesbrough U21s - 20/1/2014

Manchester City - 27/1/2014

Sunderland U21s - 24/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back