Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

James Wilson match discussion thread for the 2014/15 season.

MK Dons - 26/8/2014

A positive. He put his two senior colleagues to shame.

Shop window time unfortunately, and those in the shop window probably ruined their chances of getting moves tonight. Anderson is here until his contract runs out.

Pearson and Rothwell not even on bench. Their development (and others) being halted by likes of Anderson.

At least you would have got some work rate and endeavour out of those two. Tho Pearson would have probably got sent off

No it's not. If he is picked he will play. I am just not sure what the mileage was in picking him

West Ham United U21s - 24/10/2014

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aston Villa - 20/12/2014

Has offered little whenever he has played, I can only assume the manager wanted pace today.

He doesn't look confident at all. Have focused on him when he's featured in terms of his movement etc off the ball and it's like he's shying away, he doesn't look like he wants the ball. A goal would help that.

Yeovil Town - 4/1/2015

Probably our best player in the first half. He was involved in United's better moments through good general play.

He could benefit from a spell with the U21s, to get back in the goalscoring habit.

Qpr - 17/1/2015

Delighted for the lad.

[vine]https://vine.co/v/OjvbYvPnMQW[/vine]

As i've said in the other thread, if we want pace up top it has to be Wilson and not Di Maria.

Cambridge United - 3/2/2015

Excellent finish. Starting to feel at home in the first team now I think. Said it above too but if Van Gaal wants pace upfront, it should be Wilson and not Di Maria.

Keeper perhaps should have done better but it was a sweet strike

His work rate when he came on was excellent, he chased everything he could. Cracking goal

Everton U21s - 17/02/2015

Leicester City U21s - 20/4/2015

Manchester City U21s - 12/5/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back