Jadon Sancho | Match Discussion thread 2022/23

Thought he played well tonight. Great ball through for Martial to tap home, and generally linked up well with his fellow attackers.

Piss poor again. Can somebody PM @SuperRash and ask him what he was on, I want some ....
Calm your jets. It’s not like we were saying his performance was Ballon d’or worthy, just acknowledging that it was one of his better performances which it was. If you couldn’t see that then you weren’t watching the match close enough.

Calm your jets. It’s not like we were saying his performance was Ballon d’or worthy, just acknowledging that it was one of his better performances which it was. If you couldn’t see that then you weren’t watching the match close enough.

Some people make up their mind about a players performance before the game has even happened.

He's obvioulsy got some issues going on, we over payed, but he's another one I wouldn't move on yet, decent squad player. Got potential to be more if he can get his head right.

We've got a few players on the cusp, with a little bit of work could turn out great.

He's obvioulsy got some issues going on, we over payed, but he's another one I wouldn't move on yet, decent squad player. Got potential to be more if he can get his head right.

We've got a few players on the cusp, with a little bit of work could turn out great.

Doubt he'll be moved on because he's English. Quotas and all.

And he's got the potential to be a superstar, just beat your man and go ffs, but he's got it in his head that he hasn't got the pace and goes back and tries to beat him again by which time all his teammates are marked or double-marked. If his second touch is good, and he has got good feet a lack of pace shouldn't matter, occasionally it will obviously, but not every time.

He frustrates me, he needs to brave, but I’d give him at least one more season, especially with the likes of Martial and Elanga possibly leaving. United need depth to the squad.

He frustrates me, he needs to brave, but I’d give him at least one more season, especially with the likes of Martial and Elanga possibly leaving. United need depth to the squad.

Not sure why, the club is obviously too big for him. No shame in that.

That is what likely saves him but he looks nowhere near a Utd player.

Shrinks on the big stage, so much talent but seems afraid to show it.

Needs another 6 months at a Pontins holiday camp learning the game and how and when to run, then watchout Europe, Jadon is coming to get you, ready or not!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back