I'm not a celebrity, get me outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we still had dreams.

BTMzNf_CUAAk4DN

Right said Fred ....

2_GettyImages-1125712947.jpg

.... Luke Shaw not being the brightest went Left and ended up off the pitch, which funnily enough is the best place for him and Manchester United till he pulls his finger out and gets himself fit, which is surely not too much to ask.

Image beautifully captures our French maestro working his tripe off for the shirt.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5fb6b29a1baf3c4f6387ddb9%2F0x0.jpg%3FcropX1%3D0%26cropX2%3D2909%26cropY1%3D0%26cropY2%3D2053

I mean if you don’t want to be here, then just don’t come on here. Simple really. Why would that need an account deletion?

You can’t delete an account yourself.

I mean if you don’t want to be here, then just don’t come on here. Simple really. Why would that need an account deletion?

You can’t delete an account yourself.

Even though I know I'm p*ssing in the wind with so many precious dears on here I'm just not disciplined enough to stay away for more than a few days as much as I want to, and if my account was closed that wouldn't be an option, obviously.

Since when, I briefly ran a forum on the same platform and deleting an account was always available to posters.

Even though I know I'm p*ssing in the wind with so many precious dears on here I'm just not disciplined enough to stay away for more than a few days as much as I want to, and if my account was closed that wouldn't be an option, obviously.

Since when, I briefly ran a forum on the same platform and deleting an account was always available to posters.
Well not being able to delete your account prevents a rage quit. So you can go away for a few days if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back