How long do we give Solskjaer?

There has to some sense shown here. Ole is a top guy and has stabilised the club but now we need that guy to elevate us to that next level. If he lasts past this game then I give up.

Apparently the board is undecided on Ole’s position after the meeting.

Not sure what could be undecided to be honest.

Seen Oles interview actually feel sorry for him club legend but he not up to it and it pains me to see him like this Owners with any integrity would do the right thing and let him go

'Owners with any integrity'

Key words

The Glazers need to go longer term, but right now Ole and the whole coaching staff need to go.
Woodward needs his P45 too - New advisory role when he was leaving the club a few short months ago?

However embarrassing the Watford performance was we gotta give Ole the Villarreal match, we owe him that at least. And if he wins that he's gotta get the Chelsea match as well.

Dunno, just think it would be the right thing to let Ole go out on a high with a win hopefully against a team that turned so many fans against him in May, and it's the most crucial match in the group and it wouldn't be ideal bringing somebody else in cold when the result of the match could shape our entire season.

Something was seriously wrong within the setup, dressing room, squad, wherever. Watford was the easy game. It's not just the scoreline but how we lost. We were truly awful, as if our defense had never met our mids and neither had any idea how to find a forward. Set pieces were comedy gold, defending like a 10U team, Maguire being a brainless fecking idiot, AWB heading a ball into play instead of letting it out - where do all these errors come from? Something is wrong within the team itself and it's because they are really poorly coached. Phelan et al. let Ole down but Ole proved time and again he didn't have the ability to take us any further. Thank you Ole, but it was really past time you went. Owners should have sacked him after Liverpool. Maybe we can get something out of the Villarreal game and hopefully Chelsea don't maul us.

Dunno, just think it would be the right thing to let Ole go out on a high with a win hopefully against a team that turned so many fans against him in May, and it's the most crucial match in the group and it wouldn't be ideal bringing somebody else in cold when the result of the match could shape our entire season.
The right thing? He’s either up to the job or not, there is no room for sentiment.

As most people on here have said this needed doing a while back
It boogles my nugget that the morons in charge keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.
2 week international break was the perfect time to get in a caretaker(ralf for me)and sort out a manager to start in the summer.
I dont understand why the leeches dont get a strong qualified football set upto run the football side of Man Utd
Surely it would save them millions as we would not be giving out over priced contracts,signing the wrong players only to sell them on for less and not tying people to 5 or6 year contracts then having topay them off.

It is weeks too late, the thrashing by Liverpool should have been the end.
What a waste of points

As most people on here have said this needed doing a while back
It boogles my nugget that the morons in charge keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.
2 week international break was the perfect time to get in a caretaker(ralf for me)and sort out a manager to start in the summer.
I dont understand why the leeches dont get a strong qualified football set upto run the football side of Man Utd
Surely it would save them millions as we would not be giving out over priced contracts,signing the wrong players only to sell them on for less and not tying people to 5 or6 year contracts then having topay them off.
And more than likely it all starts again this week.

It’s a shame it didn’t work out the board should have acted sooner.

The search for an interim begins.

That was because that Kaveh fella suggested that when he was on.

He basically said he thinks Poch has been a long term favourite amongst the Utd directors.

I think it’s nonsense that they report that sort of stuff as fact with almost no substance behind it but that’s sky sports news for you.

Bit strange they’ve appointed Carrick ahead of Phelan as an interim given Phelan has actually managed teams before.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back