How long do we give Solskjaer?

Matt Judge and Ed Woodward both went to Bristol Uni. Not sure if it was the same years.

It was Monday night football on R5, worth a listen on Iplayer.

Lots of good points. apart from when Sutton spoke

The players are saying they want to be coached better
Ole isn't on the grass every day
not even in the top 5 biggest personalities in the dressing room
Wasting money this summer, buying Sancho and not playing him, Ronaldo, when they could have bought Rice

Woodward, Arnold and Judge were the ones who went to the same uni at the same time. none have football experience.

ole, fletcher, carrick, Mckenna, Murtough, all in the their relative position (apart from Ole) for the first time.

Are these the people to be on the biggest football clubs board and coaching teams?

Chelsea and city go and get the best, we get mates in

Wasting money this summer, buying Sancho and not playing him, Ronaldo, when they could have bought Rice

Woodward, Arnold and Judge were the ones who went to the same uni at the same time. none have football experience.

ole, fletcher, carrick, Mckenna, Murtough, all in the their relative position (apart from Ole) for the first time.

Are these the people to be on the biggest football clubs board and coaching teams?

Couldn't agree more
This is getting weird Mr. C

Why what did Sutton say? Let me guess he thinks Ole needs more time?

And that's every bit as terrifying as Sunday, if not more. The scousers took their foot off the gas after Pogba's tackle. They didn't keep up that pace and momentum coz they knew they'd done the job and didn't want to risk anymore outrageous incidents and injuries like what they had just encountered!

Certainly not looking forward to any of the next 3 games to be honest even spurs at the weekend could be messy the way this is going.

There’s worrying noises coming out now.

Bailly apparently went nuts over not starting vs Leicester the club get him to sign a new deal but won’t start him over an injured centre back. If true fair play to Bailly for standing up and asking why?

Apparently when asked what they felt went wrong on Sunday by Ole a few spoke up on the tactics and the way they’d been asked to play without having really worked on the pressing style at all.

Conte seems to have made it known he wants the job and he’s sitting waiting for the offer but the club seem to be reluctant to drop Ole the noises today suggest he’s still going to be in charge for Spurs.

Certainly not looking forward to any of the next 3 games to be honest even spurs at the weekend could be messy the way this is going.

There’s worrying noises coming out now.

Bailly apparently went nuts over not starting vs Leicester the club get him to sign a new deal but won’t start him over an injured centre back. If true fair play to Bailly for standing up and asking why?

Apparently when asked what they felt went wrong on Sunday by Ole a few spoke up on the tactics and the way they’d been asked to play without having really worked on the pressing style at all.

Conte seems to have made it known he wants the job and he’s sitting waiting for the offer but the club seem to be reluctant to drop Ole the noises today suggest he’s still going to be in charge for Spurs.
Bailly is always nuts and I don't rate him, but he should have started ahead of Maguire, no question.

Bailly is always nuts and I don't rate him, but he should have started ahead of Maguire, no question.

I don’t really rate him either but the club convinced him to stay and sign a new deal yet his manager clearly doesn’t fancy him.

If I was him I’d be begging to be sold/loaned in January pointless sticking around if you’re never getting a chance.

We're just wasting time, might get a point or 3 agaisnt Spurs as they are also awful. But City will beat us then he'll go. Waste of 2 weeks

Say he beats Spurs and Atalanta and loses a close game vs Cit, what happens?

It feels like the club really don’t want to sack him.

If he's staying or going I think the club would wait anyway. Get the Spurs and City games out of the way and use the international break to make the transition.

Then if there is an incoming manager (I don't think there will be) he'd get two weeks and an easier start vs Watford.

If he's staying or going I think the club would wait anyway. Get the Spurs and City games out of the way and use the international break to make the transition.

Then if there is an incoming manager (I don't think there will be) he'd get two weeks and an easier start vs Watford.

True but he’d get two weeks where half his squad is missing and maybe 1 full training session before Watford and what could be must win champions league matches away to Villareal then away to Chelsea.

If they’d made the call this week he could have had 2 or 3 sessions with the full squad before Spurs who are also massively on the ropes.

They won’t sack him fast because he’s one of the boys.

Old Boy networks mate ....

Danny Mills caught out saying what we all think. It's the first thing he's ever said that's made sense.

it's going to cost 7.5m to sack him apparantly.

Saturdays game being called El Sackico as both managers out on a limb.

Say he beats Spurs and Atalanta and loses a close game vs Cit, what happens?

It feels like the club really don’t want to sack him.
It now feels like the brass have really got to move their fat, wealthy a......es!
Wee Henrik is now Interim at Barca, as I stated would happen
Its make your mind up time at OT.
Choose now or narrow down your candidates or, let's carry on with OGS!

Can't think why a Liverpool supporter who played for Leeds United and Man City would want to say that.
he normally does spout nonsense about united, but in this instance he is 100% nailed on.

I feel in limbo, just waiting for the next man to come in.

he normally does spout nonsense about united, but in this instance he is 100% nailed on.

You're not one of those that hope we lose at the weekend are you?

why would I ever want that?

If you're referring to my second line, do you really think Ole is going to make the end of the season?

It feels to me we are waiting for the inevitable, and if that's the case, we should just pump him now. It's a complete waste of time, and possibly a season, to keep him now if the reality he needs to win these games to keep his job.

It feels like to me the decision has been made, they just don't want to pay the contract off.

Again this board is not doing what's best for the football side of the club.

I love Ole, he's been my choice for manager since SAF left, I've supported him all the way. Until this season where I'm afraid some of his decisions have been awful. Unfortunately, as much as I love him, he's not good enough.

No fan ever wants to see uited lose. Stop being a WUM, becasue you think he should stay, doesn't mean everyone who doesn't isn't a fan of the club.

why would I ever want that?

If you're referring to my second line, do you really think Ole is going to make the end of the season?

It feels to me we are waiting for the inevitable, and if that's the case, we should just pump him now. It's a complete waste of time, and possibly a season, to keep him now if the reality he needs to win these games to keep his job.

It feels like to me the decision has been made, they just don't want to pay the contract off.

Again this board is not doing what's best for the football side of the club.

I love Ole, he's been my choice for manager since SAF left, I've supported him all the way. Until this season where I'm afraid some of his decisions have been awful. Unfortunately, as much as I love him, he's not good enough.

No fan ever wants to see uited lose. Stop being a WUM, becasue you think he should stay, doesn't mean everyone who doesn't isn't a fan of the club.

You'd be surprised how many have said they would on numerous forums, whether David Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho and now Ole were in charge, so don't be so offended, a simple yes or no would have done.

If the results pick up he will stay till the end of the season, whether I want it or you don't. Best prepare yourself for that.

On paragraphs 3,4 and 5 many felt the same when there was no obvious improvement under Alex Ferguson.

WUM, seriously? JC

WUM, seriously? JC
You're being a wum because it's not the first time you have questioned the legitimacy of someone's support of the club, based on a different opinion than the one you have.

Ole, unfortunately, has shown he is lacking any idea to get the best out of this group of players. Nearly every performance this season has been terrible.

I would love nothing more than for him to be a success, and I have been saying that on this forum (and our previous ones) for years. But this season has gone horribly wrong, proving that I was wrong to support him so strongly. He just hasn't got it, and it does feel like he's losing the dressing room.

Say what you want about Ole and his management but he certainly hasn't lost the dressing room. Pogba doesn't come out with that statement yesterday if he'd lost the dressing room. It's clear the reports of him losing the dressing room are incorrect.

Yeah, I don't really mean it like they are refuing to play for him.

It's more body language. It seems the players really like him, but he isn't coaching them to a level they want.

You're being a wum because it's not the first time you have questioned the legitimacy of someone's support of the club, based on a different opinion than the one you have.

Ole, unfortunately, has shown he is lacking any idea to get the best out of this group of players. Nearly every performance this season has been terrible.

I would love nothing more than for him to be a success, and I have been saying that on this forum (and our previous ones) for years. But this season has gone horribly wrong, proving that I was wrong to support him so strongly. He just hasn't got it, and it does feel like he's losing the dressing room.

Oh diddums, you should try wearing my shoes for a day ....

No no apparently you aren't allowed to talk the truth about United. You aren't allowed to say what you see because that's negative and that's not allowed.

Oh come on Rich you know you've been a WUM yourself numerous times over the last few years.

You've liked to spout rubbish for the sake of it over the past few seasons and you're loving that you may be right now. But thing is you're still wrong about the previous two seasons Ole has done a good job.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back