Harry Kane to consider Tottenham future?

What would they get for Kane in January?

Value must have almost halved this season.

City might still go for it at £100m which is reported to be what they were willing to pay in the summer might depend on where they feel they are in terms of getting Haaland. If they know he’s not interested in City or they won’t pay the reported wage demands of £600k a week then they might still gamble on Kane.

Do PSG become an option again? They could potentially offer players as part of a deal if their players are willing to make that move I’m sure Poch would love to work with him again. Feels like they need a younger centre forward to do some of the hard work for Messi/Neymar. That one feels like a summer move once Mbappé leaves though.

Think City might feel with better players around him he will still be a ruthless scorer but he isn’t the player he was in 2018 he’s no longer able to physically dominate a defence which is what made him almost unstoppable at his best.

Feels to me like he’s probably stuck there at least this season and maybe even next season.

If Cavani leaves, and he probably will and we can't get Haaland hitting Spurs with a £75m bid in the Summer wouldn't be the worst idea, he's still got a lot to offer the right team.

Reminds me a bit of Rooney at the moment struggling to adapt his game to managing his injuries he can't just bomb around the pitch smashing into people for 90 minutes anymore.

Rooney became more of a number 10 in his later years he certainly needed to have that partner close to him to be at his best he couldn't play that lone ranger up top when he hit 30.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back