Group F: Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

And they're back! Sweden still can't understand what is going on. :D

Auf geht's Deutschland!

Hell yeah! How about that for a comeback? Down to 10 men but not defeated. Fantastic free kick!

Swedish defender who chopped the German down on the edge of the box for them to score the goal on 94 mins should pack his own bags and go home. What a ridiculous, unneeded challenge after all that hard work

Germany totally humiliated and deservedly so. Their football was shitty at best, more boring than the most boring Van Gaal football. They lacked imagination, sharpness and desire to win. They were complacemt and lazy and were punished for that.

What a fantastic afternoon of football, drama on both channels. Much better than boring France yesterday. Lets hope Brazil either go out or get a scare tonight too. A great VAR review too for the first, i've big issues with the way it's being used for handballs but that today is exactly what it's meant to clear up.

Absolutely loving this World Cup so far.

I still can't believe what we've seen today. I mean thoroughly deserved but still.

And what was Neur doing?

Haven’t seen any of it, couldn’t believe it when someone told me.

Last time this happened to them they had a root and branch review of their entire setup which has been help up as the envy of World football.

To me it looked like a few key players were under cooked or out of form.

Neuer, Boateng, Hummels, Khedira, Ozil, Draxler all looked way below the standards you normally get from them in a Germany shirt.

My guess is big changes starting with the manager hopefully they try and get Klopp from Liverpool.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back