From rubbish to worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

I thought the performance against Feyenoord was bad... Everyone in the team should be ashamed of that performance.

That was atrocious. The Pogba, Rooney, Fellaini thing not working. Jose needs to pull his finger out we are already 5points behind city.

Don't think I've ever seen such an incompetent display.

Players moaning all game long, nobody taking ownership, silly fouls, petty fouls, no desire, no fight.

Honestly there's something rotten in this team! Something is not right because they go 1-0 down and don't show spirit or fight.

Losing is never nice but when there's no fight, no desire then that's the worst. Where was the response from the players today? Where was the will to scrap and fight and battle for a win?

There was none of that! Honestly it was just pathetic. Sorry to say but 6 points behind City that's the league gone because this United team are going to lose more. This United team won't beat Stoke next week I'm calling that right now. To win the league you can't lose more than 4/5 games. This team will lose more than that.

Rooney needs to be dropped for good, he's poison. Maybe Ibra needs to be dropped for a game because his attitude stunk. The formation needs to be changed to get the best out of the player you broke the bank for. Fellaini the clumsy oath needs to be dropped.

That was atrocious. The Pogba, Rooney, Fellaini thing not working. Jose needs to pull his finger out we are already 5points behind city.

Try 6 buddy! And we have another Europa league game Thursday and play Stoke next Sunday. More dropped points I can guarantee that right now.

Ahh OK apologies. Yeah it's now 6 and with that the league is gone. Sure I'll be blasted for being so negative but it's the truth. There is no way we can catch City the rest of this season.

No Rich totally agree. We are playing worse now than we were under van gala and that's saying something. Rooney has to be dropped. Carrick back in to steady the ship also Herrera with a bit of fight.

No Rich totally agree. We are playing worse now than we were under van gala and that's saying something. Rooney has to be dropped. Carrick back in to steady the ship also Herrera with a bit of fight.

I'm not sure I'd say that... It's not worse but it's not better! Carrick needs to come in to stabilise midfield and give us a passing player in there. He's no less mobile than Fellaini to be fair!

I didn't see the game (thank god) but from what I hear it was a spineless and dreadful performance. We are still carrying passengers (Rooney and Fellaini), Pogba is being played out of position and generally we look weak mentally. Just not a good week and we have to bounce back next week against Leicester but that it isn't going to be easy. Worrying times!

To be fair, Pogba has played in a midfield three in the second half against City, against Feyenoord and the first half today, but has failed to impress.

He needs a run of games before you write off a 89 million pound player. I am of a mind that he can play in all the midfield positions with right members alongside him. Not easy to find but a robson/keane/ Ince type player would be ideal

Not writing Pogba off, far from it. I just expect more because he's capable of more, regardless of formation or midfield partner.

I have no doubts Pogba will come good, he is a world class player and while he hasn't blown our socks off yet, there have been glimmers of his potential and class.

We have never been good starters, even during the Sir Alex days, so just got to get a run together. Our problems have clearly run deep in the past and it's gonna take time to eradicate all of those problems. Got to just go with the flow!

There's no doubt in my mind though that this is going to get worse before it gets better.

The Northampton game is a pain this week as its a nothing game with lots of changes I'm sure. Don't be surprised to see us lose that one due to the number of changes. It's happened before not just to us and it will happen again.

Then we play Leicester which I see being a draw and then we have Europa league then Stoke... A Stoke team who yes have been awful but what better way to get started than beating us? Especially following a Europa League match.

Honestly I think 2-4 points is the best we can hope for. That's not just based on this week but we haven't played well all year really other than little flashes.

Is it too early to say Jose out??? That was appalling. No visible change in tactics once we went down a goal. Just lump it up to whoever is there. Sometimes lump it up to no one. No width or wing play is visible. This is beyond poor. Much worse than how it was under Van Gaal.

Is it too early to say Jose out??? That was appalling. No visible change in tactics once we went down a goal. Just lump it up to whoever is there. Sometimes lump it up to no one. No width or wing play is visible. This is beyond poor. Much worse than how it was under Van Gaal.

Yeah it is too early... I know what you mean but this was a different poor. To me this was a team devoid of confidence. Like the City game drained them of confidence they built up and had last year flooding back to them. Like they are worried they just can't compete with City who are playing really well? Yesterday jacket lacked so much but it didn't look like how we will play week in and week out whereas under LVG you knew that's what would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back