Forum Home Page

Shoot

Banned
Whats happened here? When I log in now there is a big wide white margin to the left. I find it rather disconcerting :(

Yeah getting the same think it's had an upgrade.

Here’s another issue- logged in on my phone. It shows posts as an example that were posted 3-4 hours ago as being posted 10 minutes ago and so on. All the times of the posts seem wrong

Have you tried clearing the cache for this website? Do you experience the same issue on desktop?

Naw its defo playing up. Even on my laptop now. Showing wrong time lines for posts
The post above now showing as 3.53 was saying 45mins ago before I made this post

I cant be dealing with it now, my mind on how to watch the match. Will let you know if any more issues, ta

Here’s another issue- logged in on my phone. It shows posts as an example that were posted 3-4 hours ago as being posted 10 minutes ago and so on. All the times of the posts seem wrong

This still an issue?

What's with the new pop-up on the home-page -

Welcome to Stretford End Arising's forum, a friendly thriving Manchester United community.

Join the forum in less than one minute and discuss the latest United news with fellow fans! You will need to REGISTER (click the word 'register') to reply to discussions and create your own threads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's a right pain in the **** when you're trying to sign-in.

Can it not at least be centred? @Sideshow Bob

Stay logged in, innit. Seriously though, I’ll pass on the message and the issue will hopefully be rectified at some point this week.

There's a cookie preference bar at the bottom of the page now as well every time you log-in.

Not sure why, that should only appear after you clear you caches and stuff. Yeah like I know what a cache is LOL

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back