Football Manager 22

IDFD

Anyone playing this yet?

I've just had to switch off and get the train to football. Just got to the end of January. After 25 games I'm 2 points behind Liverpool and 16 clear of City in third. Villa are the team in 4th.

Players Out.

McTominay £33m Barcelona
Fred £14m Inter
Lindelof £26m Real Madrid
Lingard £18m Newcastle
Matic £9m Newcastle
Martial £18m Bayern (I'm paying £90k wages)
Mata £3m Villa

Players In

Jurrien Timber £22m
Pedri £85m
Isco £1.7m
Ceballos £4.2m
Azpicuelta £1.2m

Play a 4-2-3-1

Ronaldo is over a goal a game. Greenwood just behind him from the right wing.

I went for Saul, Dybala and Mbappe on free transfers.

Saul and Dybala are joining Liverpool.

Mbappe is coming to grace Old Trafford.

As a side note Telles is a monster. Has 20+ assist. My #1 LB taken Shaw's place.

Diallo is out on loan at Sheff Utd. Currently the top scorer in the championship.

Years since I played FM was all over it in my teens and early 20's.

I'd say they've got the madness settings about right for Barcelona if they are spending 33m on McTominay just haven't quite updated the finances to make them skint yet?

Worst thing that's ever happened to football these games, now everybody thinks that being a Manager is a walk in the park!

Years since I played FM was all over it in my teens and early 20's.

I'd say they've got the madness settings about right for Barcelona if they are spending 33m on McTominay just haven't quite updated the finances to make them skint yet?

Well I did give them £85m for Pedri. But for some reason they still have money. Newcastle ridiculously rich. Offer players directly to them before offering to others. They offered me £50m for Martial but he rejected them.

Finished the season with the league and FA Cup double.

96 points. 113 goals scored. 17 conceded. Ronaldo was top goalscorer with 45 goals.

Liverpool come second with 93 points. City were 25 off the pace.

Looking forward to Mbappe in the summer.

Worst thing that's ever happened to football these games, now everybody thinks that being a Manager is a walk in the park!

I think everyone can take it for the game it is. In real life a central 3 of Pedri, Pogba and Bruno is never working.

But I would agree I must be the greatest manager to walk the earth. I did take Barnet to back to back champions League wins.

I think everyone can take it for the game it is. In real life a central 3 of Pedri, Pogba and Bruno is never working.

But I would agree I must be the greatest manager to walk the earth. I did take Barnet to back to back champions League wins.

I've never played it, and I wouldn't know how to even if I wanted to.

I realised 30 years ago when my partially-sighted 6 year old niece used to humiliate me time and time again at pacman that maybe gaming wasn't for me and i've give it a miss ever since.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back