FA Cup 2022/23: Man Utd vs Reading ~ Sat 28th Jan 8pm KO

The ever so confusing offside rule in action again there.

Surely that block by the defender is an intentional act and therefore a new phase of play?
Honestly who knows at this point.

For me it’s a new phase of play but VAR didn’t see it like that.

Overall Reading sat back and absorbed pressure but expect to smash them in the second half. Garnacho would help to bring some more pace and stretch the play.

Honestly who knows at this point.

For me it’s a new phase of play but VAR didn’t see it like that.

Overall Reading sat back and absorbed pressure but expect to smash them in the second half. Garnacho would help to bring some more pace and stretch the play.

Yeah was a strange one, looked pretty obvious to me.

Think the goals should come we are playing well just need to make sure we don’t do anything silly, Malacia got very lucky just before half time.

Comfortable in the end and a couple of lads got a good break in the second half. Job well done.

Thought Mainoo looked very cool and calm on the ball.

Think there will be a few lads there disappointed not to get on the scoresheet tonight.

Felt for the young lads that came on hoping to make an impression when most of the senior pros had dressing gown, pipe and slippers on.

Anyho, into the next round, and that's all that matters.

VAR, nae comment.

So I assume another incorrect VAR decision?

Another one where the rule is a bit grey.

Weghorst was offside when the pass was made but it wasn’t a pass to him it just deflected to him. It all comes down to how the VAR interprets the touch by their defender was it deliberate or not.

They obviously decided it wasn’t deliberate so Weghorst is deemed offside.

Noticed it yesterday at the presser, has EtH used one of his missus's used razors to shave his bonce? Surely he can afford a new one.

Don't recall anything obvious during the match but apparently Eriksen left the stadium on crutches, mmmmm

Don't recall anything obvious during the match but apparently Eriksen left the stadium on crutches, mmmmm

Elbowed Lindelof early on, the tackle on Eriksen that the ref didn’t punish despite it being a borderline red plus the two bookings he got.

He can’t play football so he just went around trying to hurt people it was proper shithouse stuff.

The ref didn’t clamp down on it first half and as a result Eriksen is now injured and Casemiro only avoided injury because he saw him coming and rode the tackle.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back