Sideshow Bob

180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png
V
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Friday, 25th January 2019
FA Cup Fourth Round
Emirates Stadium
:55 GMT

Do we think he'll make changes and rotate?

To me I just don't see the point we have Burnley at home in the league mid week after this so if there's any game to rotate in then it's that one.

Only change would probably be Shaw coming back in for Dalot assuming he's recovered from his illness I don't think there's anything else we can do to strengthen ourselves at this point.

I see no point in putting Bailly back in the team ahead of Jones as they both bring the same problems which are injury/error prone. Midfield basically picks itself and up front it's really only a question of Lingard or Sanchez/Lukaku but to me Sanchez/Lukaku haven't done enough to get back in the side as a starter.

De Gea

Young Lindelöf Jones Shaw

Herrera Matic Pogba

Lingard Rashford Martial.

As for Arsenal they're still dreadful at the back and the defence is even more patched up as they've lost Bellerin again to injury but up front they are very dangerous. Two quality strikers who can create something out of nothing which worries me with our defence.

If we win at Arsenal it will be another fantastic result for Ole. Think it's on the BBC.

Team will be changed round for tomorrow, with the positity at the club at the moment, i think we can still win the game even with changes made.

Team will be changed round for tomorrow, with the positity at the club at the moment, i think we can still win the game even with changes made.

Why do you think he'll make changes?

The team has had a full weeks rest and with a home league game coming up against one of the bottom sides surely we will be going full strength in the cup? For me if rotation happens anywhere then it's vs Burnley and even then I'd be looking at maybe two max three changes Dalot, Fred & one of the attackers getting a start not only to keep the starters fresh but also to give the reserve players some minutes.

We saw vs Reading making a lot of changes really knocks us off our stride and the team I think should be able to finish the season strong because the Mourinho style was easy on the legs as it didn't require any running forward. Haha!

Confirmed that Fellaini, Smalling & Rojo miss the game through injury everyone else is fit and available.

Why do you think he'll make changes?

The team has had a full weeks rest and with a home league game coming up against one of the bottom sides surely we will be going full strength in the cup? For me if rotation happens anywhere then it's vs Burnley and even then I'd be looking at maybe two max three changes Dalot, Fred & one of the attackers getting a start not only to keep the starters fresh but also to give the reserve players some minutes.

We saw vs Reading making a lot of changes really knocks us off our stride and the team I think should be able to finish the season strong because the Mourinho style was easy on the legs as it didn't require any running forward. Haha!

Confirmed that Fellaini, Smalling & Rojo miss the game through injury everyone else is fit and available.

I just think he might mix it up a little, maybe make 3 changes with him seemingly having his best 11 which has been winning games.

Sanchez could start, and maybe Fred come into midfield, Im not saying I actively want to see changes as I loathe Arsenal and for me growing up that was the big fixture ! Put the same side thats been winning games for me, we just need to make sure our main men are fully fit and raring to go against Burnley on the tuesday night.

We simply have to keep the winning run in the league.

I think he'll play his best 11 from the start whenever he can. Especially this match. Only real opportunity of a cup this year.

Same team for me

DDG
Shaw
Lind
Jones
Young

matic
pogba
lingard
martial
Herrera

Rashford

Strongest side. Let’s try win a cup. Haven’t had much to smile about this season.

Don’t expect there to be any rotation at all. It’s not like these guys have been playing week in week out all season Pogba, Martial and Rashford have been in and out. Herrera wasn’t always in favour. Play your strongest team and let’s win the cup. If needs be rest a couple vs Burnley.

De Gea hasn’t travelled with the squad. Romero will start so we are rotating

Ole no! Don't care if it's FA Cup, Its Arsenal. Lukaku, Sanchez???? Play your best team man

Is Lukaku the right winger we’ve been screaming out for? Ha

Martial and Rashford on. Sure Arsenal players are delighted to see that

3-1! We needed this goal. Still a little while to go with that injury but looking good for number 8 in a row.

Easy. So easy. No last 15 minutes backs to the wall like we saw against Brighton.

I'm actually getting carried away now thinking about the games we will /should win now like we used to, not wondering if every game will be a 50/50 or worse.

Jose mate, this is the team you said wasnt good enough, said we had to defend before we attacked, said our players weren't good enough. Eat it up!!! Enjoy!

Absolutely fantastic preformamce, Arsenal has a spell at the end of the first half & then start/mid way from 2nd but our counter was freighting, like the old Rooney/Ronald times

I think the most baffling thing about the Jose reign towards the end was our attacking play. Last night showed we had some pretty awesome strength in depth. Say what you will about Sanchez but give him a chance he’ll still get you a goal. Also Lukaku is still a very good player albeit with some flaws. Not many can rest their best attacking players and have quality like we did come in.

I think the most baffling thing about the Jose reign towards the end was our attacking play. Last night showed we had some pretty awesome strength in depth. Say what you will about Sanchez but give him a chance he’ll still get you a goal. Also Lukaku is still a very good player albeit with some flaws. Not many can rest their best attacking players and have quality like we did come in.

All about starting positions under the current manager he expects his defenders to defend so the wide attackers stay high in the spaces left by opposition full backs. He trusts his defenders to defend and with our attackers pushed up high opposition can’t come forward as much.

Just so glad that dark cloud has lifted and he’s gone he called Pogba a virus but that man was the true virus his negativity spread to everything around him.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back