Blind
Shaw

Schneiderlein
Herrera

Mkhitryan
Mata
Martial

Rashford

Think there will be a few changes with the likes of Ibra, Bailly and Rooney rested. And not gonna like that front four looks proper tasty!

Travelling squad:
De Gea, Romero, Johnstone; Darmian, Bailly, Blind, Fosu-Mensah, Rojo, Smalling; Carrick, Fellaini, Herrera, Mata, Memphis, Pogba, Schneiderlin, Young; Ibrahimovic, Martial, Rashford.

Interesting that Rooney has been left at home but I guess I can understand that. We have lots of different options in attack and it gives someone else a chance to really impress.

Mata is the only proper 10 in the travelling squad; will we see 4-3-3?

Only players I think will keep their place from Saturday are De Gea and Bailly. If 4-3-3 then maybe Pogba too.

I'm thinking: De Gea; Darmian, Bailly, Smalling, Rojo; Schneiderlin, Herrera; Young, Mata, Memphis; Rashford.

Team: De Gea; Darmian, Bailly, Smalling, Rojo; Schneiderlin, Herrera, Pogba; Mata, Rashford, Martial.

Nice line up, the front four look potent and the addition of Smalling to the back line also gives an air of solidity. With the exception of Darmian and Rojo, I would be more than happy to see this as our line up for the league. Obviously with Ibra in as well!

Decent opportunity for Martial. He probably should have done better.

Disjointed performance in the first half, which is kind of expected considering the change in formation and the number of players making their first start. Expect better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back