Elon Musk

Mr C

His joke last night, posted he was buying us, then 4 hours later said it was joke.

Raised united share price by 17% :eek:

I wished he would, even though I don't like him.

His joke last night, posted he was buying us, then 4 hours later said it was joke.

Raised united share price by 17% :eek:

I wished he would, even though I don't like him.
I didn't like him before, and now dislike him even more for thinking he could joke about something like this. Kn*b.

I'd welcome his billions though, lol.

Said if he was buying a sports team it’d be United because he supported us as a kid.
*grasps straws to keep hopes up*

Say what you want, he’s not the Glazers, doesn’t murder journalists and hates losing.

Said if he was buying a sports team it’d be United because he supported us as a kid.
*grasps straws to keep hopes up*

Say what you want, he’s not the Glazers, doesn’t murder journalists and hates losing.
That'll do for me.

He isn't for me tbh but I think ultimately the chances of being owned by someone who isn't a bellend is fairly slim. Nature of the beast

True but you also don’t want a bellend capable of massive mood swings imagine his reaction to fans giving him grief.

I’d rather a bellend over an investment bank or oil state with a dodgy record on human rights. Any individual investing that kind of cash into a sports club is doing so for financial gain or the psychological/emotional/ego gain.

I’d rather a bellend over an investment bank or oil state with a dodgy record on human rights. Any individual investing that kind of cash into a sports club is doing so for financial gain or the psychological/emotional/ego gain.

I wouldn’t go as far as to suggest mr musk is squeaky clean on all of the above.

His family money came from exploiting natural resources in Africa

He’s certainly not squeaky clean, and apparently has a touch of the Ronaldo’s if allegations are to be believed, but I’d prefer that over an investor looking for an ATM or a vehicle for sportswashing.

Unfortunately no billionaires are really good people. They didn't get where they got to by being nice. Doesn't mean they've done anything illegal of course but I suspect those at the top probably have done some dodgy deals at the very least.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back