Diogo Dalot | Match Discussion thread 2021/22

I don’t think he‘s good enough but maybe he comes back if we also move Telles out.

Think it would only be 1 season back with us before he’s sold too.

like Dalot and Wan-Bissaka we know Telles isn’t good enough either.

Squad needs to be smaller next season but I’d probably keep Telles as my backup left back.
I don't think he is good enough either but we have to have a squad of some sort. Tbh I don't think he is any worse than telles. I have really never rated him

I don't think he is good enough either but we have to have a squad of some sort. Tbh I don't think he is any worse than telles. I have really never rated him

He is worse but unless someone offers us decent money for Telles or Telles asks to leave I keep him.

Williams has had an alright season at Norwich they might try to keep him.

I have tbh there is nothing anybody could say to me that would persuade me to keep telles. I guess sometimes a player just pushes your buttons and that is telles with me. I think Shaw is the only fullback that I would be reasonably happy to keep

I have tbh there is nothing anybody could say to me that would persuade me to keep telles. I guess sometimes a player just pushes your buttons and that is telles with me. I think Shaw is the only fullback that I would be reasonably happy to keep

Yeah he’s a very average player can’t believe he gets in the Brazil squad.

Just think priorities this summer are elsewhere.

Im not even 100% on Shaw but again for me left back is a position that gets looked at next summer but right back has to be sorted this summer.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back