Dele Alli at Tottenham Hotspur 2016/17

Sideshow Bob

Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Chelsea - 4th January 2017

9th and 10th league goals of the season.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Damn you Alli!!!

Sorry I know that's ultimately good for us having any kind of hope to win the title... But I don't think we are ready yet. And I'll accept anybody winning the title over Liverpool. Please please please do not let them win the damn title.

In fact... If they do that will be me done for good with football.

Tbh I can't see us getting close to the title this year. Would have preferred a Chelsea win bringing spurs closer to us.

Tbh I can't see us getting close to the title this year. Would have preferred a Chelsea win bringing spurs closer to us.

Yep I'm with you there buddy! We need to focus on getting as high as we can but we don't seem ready yet to win the title. That said we are coming in to good form so who knows. I'm not saying we are ready or good enough but the ones above us aren't exactly the most convincing.

Europa League: Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Gent - 23rd February 2017

Terrible challenge.

Yeah it was a career ender. I think we all knew he hadcthat type of challenge in him. He runs off a fairly short fuse.

Yeah it was a career ender. I think we all knew he hadcthat type of challenge in him. He runs off a fairly short fuse.

But never gets called out for this. Is it because English players seem to be given a lot of leeway by the press and public alike?

I certainly think that's part of it. Tottenham in general seem to be given a bit of an easy ride which i in part understand as pocchetino has done a really good job. They dont lime to believe it but the British press have a lot of influence over the public. According to them 4 months ago jose was a busted flush. Amazingly stupid journalism for a man with his record

Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 3-0 Watford - 8th April 2017

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back