Avatar & New Members Forum Mod
- May 8, 2011
After the events of yesterday in relation to the alleged hiring of David de Gea player, Real Madrid wishes to state:
1. Manchester United did not open through negotiation by the federal rights of David de Gea until morning yesterday.
2.- Real Madrid, despite the difficulties of an operation of this kind in the last day of registration, you agreed to initiate these conversations.
3. When the Manchester United accessed through negotiation this morning yesterday makes it contingent to reaching an agreement with Real Madrid player Keylor Navas to be incorporated from the British club this season, and reports that contacts with representatives of the player.
4. Real Madrid and Manchester United reach a rapid agreement on the transfer of both players.After the drafting of the relevant contractual documents required and in order to proceed with sufficient time to process both the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) as its entry in the LFP time, Real Madrid Manchester United forwards contracts at 13 . 39 hour Spanish.
5. The Manchester United sent its comments to the contracts eight hours later, at 21:43 Spanish time, including minor modifications.Not being relevant, all changes were accepted immediately by Real Madrid, with the intention to register the player while both TMS and Professional Football League.
6. Real Madrid after signatures Players and Keylor Navas De Gea, sent the English club said contracts signed at 23:32 Spanish time, we await to receive the final documents signed by Manchester United.
7. The Manchester United reached the final agreement with representatives of Keylor Navas at 23:53 Spanish time and is at that time when the contracts are sent to the player to be signed.
8. The Manchester United entered the TMS data from the operation of David de Gea, not those of Keylor Navas, at 00:00 Spanish time, simultaneously referring to Real Madrid transfer contracts signed.Real Madrid receives the full documentation at 00:02 and tries to access the TMS but it was already closed.
9. At 00:26 Spanish time the computer system of FIFA TMS makes an invitation to Real Madrid to fill Player data David de Gea, given that the deadline for registration in England remains open to this day.Real Madrid, in the eventuality of a contentious course of the transfer of the player, decided to refer the contract to the Professional Football League, even knowing that the deadlines had expired.
10. In short, the Real Madrid has made everything you need, and at all times, to carry out these two transfers.
Manchester United notes Real Madrid’s statement on the attempt to sign David De Gea and sell Navas to Manchester United. The Club feels compelled to provide some clarification with the following facts.
• Manchester United did not seek contact from Real Madrid for the sale of David. David is a key member of our squad and the club’s preference was not to sell. • No offer was received for David until yesterday.
• At lunchtime yesterday, Real Madrid made its first offer to buy David. A deal was agreed between the clubs, which included Navas being transferred to Old Trafford. The deals were dependent on each other.
• In the last several hours of the process, with Navas at the Real Madrid training ground, Real Madrid were controlling the documentation processes of David, Navas and Real Madrid. Manchester United was in control only of the documentation of Manchester United.
• Manchester United sent transfer documents for both players to Real Madrid at 2042 BST. David’s documentation was returned by Real Madrid to Manchester United without the signatory page at 2232 BST.
• At 22:40 BST, minutes before the deadline, major changes to the documentation came through to Manchester United which immediately put the deals at risk. • Only at 2255 BST were the documents that are needed to cancel David’s contract received by Manchester United from Real Madrid.
• At this point Navas’ documentation was still not returned by Real Madrid.
• At 2258 BST, the transfer agreement was sent back by Manchester United, uploaded onto TMS and accepted – all before the deadline.
• It is our understanding that the deals couldn’t happen because:
- Real Madrid didn’t upload David’s documents onto TMS in time (Manchester United did)
- Real Madrid didn’t upload David’s documents to the Spanish league in time, per reports it seems some 28 minutes after the deadline • The fact that Manchester United filed the papers on time was acknowledged by the Football Association, who offered to support that claim in any discussions with FIFA. The Club offered this assistance, as well as its own timestamped documents to Real Madrid but they have chosen not to go down this route.
Manchester United acts appropriately and efficiently in its transfer dealings. The Club is delighted that its fan-favourite double Player of the Year, David de Gea, remains a Manchester United player.