Dani Alves agrees to join United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is a Fifa agent. Does it mean he is an agent on the new FIFA 2015

No thanks, he'll get torn a new one in this league. Defending here isn't like playing for Barca and why would Chelsea want him?

He might just be as good as Rafael going forward but defending he will be embarrassed

I know he is poor while defending but he can be a strong squad player providing cover for an injury prone Rafael.

Ideal in 5-3-2/3-5-2, defensively suspect in a back four. Don't know if he'll be happy to be a squad player.

I think it would be a good option for him to play with us here in Old Trafford !!

Not happening according to Balague. Negotiating a new contract with Barca hence the links.

Football transfer rumours: Aymeric Laporte to Manchester United? | Football | theguardian.com

Arsenal and Tottenham both want to introduce Barcelona full-back Dani Alves to life in the Premier League, although if what the Rumour Mill witnessed late doors at the Liberty Stadium yesterday is anything to go by, the last thing the Gunners need is yet another defender who spends more time in the opposition half than his own. With the Brazilian’s contract due to expire in the summer, Manchester United are also believed to be interested in offering him a gig.

Barcelona have made Alves a renewal offer for 1+1 seasons. Player prefers to stay but has higher offers from English clubs, according to Cadena SER.

Dinorah (Alves' agent): "There's no renewal deal with Barca. They offered 1+1+1. We have another offer, for three seasons plus sign-on bonus. We don't accept 1+1+1 based on 60% of games played in previous season. But if Barca offer 2+1, Dani will stay. Barca said this was their final offer. If so, negotiations have ended. Dani is sad, he expected more. We don't have an offer from PSG. The offers we have are from two other clubs."

El Manchester United mete prisa a Alves | barca | sport.es

Translation:

A Dani Alves will run a hurry to define their future and almost can not wait to Barca. The player has a great offer from Manchester United for the next three seasons, but the English club has urged him to sign by threatening to withdraw in the coming weeks. It seems that the destination side is closing in on the Premier, where Arsenal and Liverpool have also shown their formal intention of hiring him since June 30.

The clear objective of the player is to continue at the club and sign here his last big contract. That's why he waited so long and so his agent, Dinorah Santa Ana, came to light yesterday to tighten the rope with the sole purpose of Barca move tab ASAP. The Brazilian has played in recent weeks to several European clubs and has received two offers available, but has not signed. In all cases requested time to make a final pending the movement of Barça decision. He hoped that the Catalan club to approach something the best that is in your hands, but both he and his entourage were disappointed.

From there, Alves has little time left to be defined. United have been the club that has been most interested in recent months and three years who guarantees a significant salary. But the English are beginning to get impatient and signing decline if no concrete operation during the month of April. Alves and his entourage expect Barca resume negotiations before it's too late.

The side, despite everything that has been said, has just received proposals from the Premier. A part of United, Liverpool and Arsenal have also entered the bidding. In contrast, the Paris Saint Germain met with the representative of the player, but only to meet their claims. They pointed their availability, but have not made formal offer in recent days. Yes, the PSG has not opened his mouth waiting for events and you may join the bidding at the last moment, although it seems unlikely. In Italy there were interested clubs like Inter Milan, but apparently not reach the figures of the Brazilian contract demand right now.

From here, it is likely that the agents again urge the club to make a move and is more than likely that the club itself resume negotiations despite having done theoretically its last offer of renewal. The two sides are following their strategies, but what is clear is that the club wants to continue and that the Brazilian has absolute priority sign a renewal to stay. The positions are not irreconcilable and there is scope to reach an agreement beneficial to all parties.

What is uncontrollable is what will happen if the positions fester. Dani Alves knows he can stay without your great offer and there is a determination to sign and leave Manchester United. The next two weeks will be decisive, but the Catalan club has no intention of making public the negotiations.

Remaining hours ahead of discrete meetings to find a solution that can not be delayed.

Dani Alves verso il PSG: i dettagli del contratto

Translation:

From Barcelona to Paris, one way. Adios Camp Nou, Dani Alves start packing and thinks about his future. Contract expiring, the target that begins to be clearer. The Brazilian full-back is closer to PSG, for him a $ 3 million euro per year for three years. New adventure, from Spain to France. Paris is waiting for him, Dani Alves sees the Parc des Princes.

Laurent Blanc: "Dani Alves will not be joining PSG. That is the truth."

I don't want him at Utd. We have enough problems with divers & cheats in our team already without adding him . I would much rather go for a much younger Seamus Coleman than have Alves here as part of his pension plan

Young, Januzaj, Rooney & DiMaria are all serial divers & we don't need another .

Are you a WUM???

I don't even know what a WUM is

Whats the problem with my post. Do you like Alvez ? Do you not think the players I mention dive too much ? Is criticism of Utd players forbidden ? By all means if you disagree with what I have posted post your thoughts

A WUM is a wind up merchant. And yes I think you are one. Of the players you mentioned I think only Di Maria can be considered as a diver. Ashley young had a problem under moyes. Last season he hardly dived. Rooney spend as much time as say a wilshire does. I see no one calling him a serial diver.

It's not about criticism of United that I am bothered about. By all means criticize us all you like. But would make more sense to talk about something else for a change.

Regarding "alves", no I don't like him as a first choice just because he has other deficiencies in his game rather than the diving you mentioned. Like his defensive frailties. He can be a good squad player not first choice.

He certainly shouldn't be a squad player with the wages he would cost. He probably doesn't speak English and he will be under more pressure defensively than he would be a Barca.

Alves will be first choice if he does join. Is he the right player? Smalling will be required to do more defending in the right back channel, but he will add an extra dimension to our attacking play.

A WUM is a wind up merchant. And yes I think you are one. Of the players you mentioned I think only Di Maria can be considered as a diver. Ashley young had a problem under moyes. Last season he hardly dived. Rooney spend as much time as say a wilshire does. I see no one calling him a serial diver.

It's not about criticism of United that I am bothered about. By all means criticize us all you like. But would make more sense to talk about something else for a change.

Regarding "alves", no I don't like him as a first choice just because he has other deficiencies in his game rather than the diving you mentioned. Like his defensive frailties. He can be a good squad player not first choice.

LOL, "Last season he hardly dived ", Young & Januzaj are 2 of the biggest serial divers in the premiership & Rooney has had more than his fair share. I couldn't care less about Wilshire as he is not at Utd . If you want to start a topic about diving ten I am happy to offer my opinion, I hate it, its one of the biggest blights on our game

":criticise us all you like "

? Whats the "us" bit? Are y ou one of those holier than thou types who sees himself as a better supporter ? If I went through your old posts I wouldn't find any criticism of Utd players or coaches ? "talk about something else "?? This is a Utd forum man, thats what I came here to talk about

I praise when I feel praise is earned, & criticise when I feel its warranted. If you cant handle that then don't read my posts

L

Whats the "us" bit? Are y ou one of those holier than thou types who sees himself as a better supporter ?

Whoa there fella. Where did I say I am a better supporter than anyone. The "us" was in reference to us being united supporters and having a shared identity through this club. You are a United supporter I presume.

You can go through all my posts if you want to. You will find that my posts will also contain criticism where it is warranted. Just making the point that you seem to criticize more often. Maybe it's just your way of supporting us and I accept that we will have our share of moaners and whiners.

Regarding the diving bit I don't think our players have dived more than others and Januzaj was unfairly targeted by refs for being pushed off the ball easily. It's just my opinion though.

Tbh I am not that bothered. I am reasonably happy with Rafael and valencia. I would be happier I f Rafael could stay fit for any length of time

Rafael was good before moyes. But his form has dipped and he cannot string two matches together without getting injured. Valencia is a squad player at best. He should not be our first choice rb. He is poor in attack and his crosses are really poor.

In short we need a new rb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back