Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky are saying we are offering £480,000 per week
A repeat of the sanchez shambles which i thought the club said would never happen again
I just dont see this making any kind of sense as surely we are after halaand next season and i hope a quality dm
Ronnies wages alone could of gone a long way to those player acquisitions

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Never go back, build on last season and get the real deal Haaland next season.

Well City currently don't have a striker we currently have Cavani, Martial and Greenwood.

If there's £30m plus £500k a week in wages in our budget that money really needs to go into sorting out the midfield.

Does Ronaldo make Utd a better side obviously yes but does he fix the core problem we have as a squad right now no he doesn't.

When it comes to City though yes he absolutely solves there big problem which is the lack of a centre forward now that they've allowed Aguero to leave and it's quite clear Pep doesn't fancy Jesus.

Look I'll be buzzing my tits off if he comes back like all Utd fans would but I don't think it means we can win the league this season.
Doesn't guarantee the title - we've allowed City to get way ahead of us. But it doesn't look like we are going to get a midfielder and i that's the case, let's get someone who can crate and score goals - hopefully, important one. As for Martial, the guy isn't anywhere close to being the class I want at United. It sounds as if Cavani might be struggling a bit at the moment and Ole doesn't play Greenwood in the position where he can score enough goals. Ronaldo has brought success to every club he's been at... gives a chance of some sort of trophy: I'm pretty sure he could have found a goal at Southampton last weekend

This simply isn't true. It's a myth people like to perpetuate. Any extra money through shirt sales would go in the pockets of Adidas.

As for the Dolphins i've created this seasons NFL thread elsewhere but it's the most exciting team we've had in a long time and everyone will tell you it's a team going in the right direction....much like United.
I've watched Dolphins since 1984 and there have been rather a lot of false dawns. My bet is they don't make the play offs. As for United, how can signing the best player of all time not be a step in the right direction. And, by the way, the Super Store (owned by United) keeps the money for shirts

Lets hope him and Bruno agree a deal.

Ronaldo gets pens but Bruno gets the free kicks.
Love Ronnie but Bruno should keep the pens (maybe share the free kicks). Bruno's penalty success is up there with Eric's and Denis Irwin's

This doesn't quite feel like a RvP moment (I said we'd won the league the moment I heard he signed) but it does feel a bit like a Zlatan moment - who brought some real flair and excitement back and was only good news for the youngsters: not just the goals and assists but on staying fit and not going of the rails. Willing to bet he scores at least as many goals per games played as Rashford and more than Martial who looked so disinterested at Southampton

I've watched Dolphins since 1984 and there have been rather a lot of false dawns. My bet is they don't make the play offs. As for United, how can signing the best player of all time not be a step in the right direction. And, by the way, the Super Store (owned by United) keeps the money for shirts

Wow. As most will say heart over head. I can’t deny it made me smile. Is it right move for us? Probably not but hey I won’t complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back