Cristiano Ronaldo at Al-Nassr

Sideshow Bob

Scored 4 goals including his 500th league goal in his latest outing for Al-Nassr.

he's missed some real sitters in the previous games. Real mis-kicks. Embarrassing really.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am unsure where it is said or seen that the ref signed the ball. However, I suspect it would have been to get to the other side of the pitch.

:p

Finally found somebody on the same wave-length as me, don't know whether to laugh or cry

James-G-and-Billie-696x442.jpg

Just goes to show how FIFA awards or lists are just rubbish. He probably wouldn’t be in the best 100 players.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Let's face it, he was always a bit of an arsehole and gradually progressed to being a proper arsehole.
He would get a game for Arsehole United no problem.

There’s a reason he’s out in Saudi no one else wants him, he’s not good enough for the top european leagues anymore.

The story doesn’t actually say anything about him leaving just that Madrid apparently want to make him an ambassador when he finishes playing.

Fame and fortune does go to peoples heads for sure. He has always been arrogant but you could deal with it when he was the best player in the world - now he just looks like a tit in a sub-standard league because no-one else wanted him.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back