200px_Chelsea_FC_svg.png
vs.
220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Sunday, 7 February 2016
Barclays Premier League
Stamford Bridge
16:00 GMT

JSNFRMN

Huge game. Our season pretty much ended at Stamford Bridge last season. Hope for the opposite this season, need to push on now.

Berba_God

This season we seem to have one step forward and the two back. I am desperately hoping for a good run,

RichH2016

I see this being a tight tough game!

Chelsea have improved under Hiddink though not as drastically as I'm sure they had hoped.

If we adopt the same approach as against Stoke then there's a great chance for us. But if we revert back to how we have played all season then I think it'll be a dull 0-0 maybe 1-1.

bludsucker

Starting XI:

De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Carrick, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Rooney

RichH2016

Ooh for the love of god... Fellaini again? And this is just another reason why I want LVG gone.

I was contemplating whether to watch the rugby or football... But that's my mind made up with that oath in the side. Might tune in second half if he's subbed. :(;)

Berba_God

Not particularly surprised by 0-0 at half time. Should have taken advantage of our good start. Fell asleep at the end of half. Lucky not to concede.

RichH2016

Really good goal by Lingard! And so far a good performance both in attack and in defense.

DDG has made a couple of really good saves but I think he'd be disappointed if he hadn't saved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now