Charlie McNeill

Boyhood Utd fan left us to join them as they had a much better setup apparently now he’s coming back.

Assume he’ll be in the U18 side to start with maybe the odd game in the U23 if that’s proving to easy for him.

Remember James Wilson?

Not saying this lad isn't a serious talent he clearly is but so was that lad there's a long way to go from here to first team but it is all about keeping his focus now.

He's had a bit of a telling off this week from the management over some comments he made about facing Liverpool just a little reminder about showing respect to your opponent but I like that he's got that edge to him I think to make it to the very top you need to be a bit like that.

Tbh i do not think he is a great footballer he is a great goalscorer though. Typical striker he almost scored in the last game, the ball came out to Garnacho i think it was who scored, and Charlie looked absolutely fed up.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Think that’s a new academy record for goals at U18 level.

Bloody headline writers.

They're open to a loan deal not selling him.

Important few years for this lad he's broken a load of records in the academy can he now step up to the final level and make that break into the first team like Rashford and Greenwood were able to do.

Very very unlikely to make it at United, and I think United knew that when we re-signed him, as did City when they were prepared to sell him.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back