Champions League 2021/22

City will win the league.

Wouldn't rule out the treble for them.

Need Chelsea to take the FA Cup

I think City win the league and Liverpool take the CL.

Actually fancy Palace for the FA Cup think they'll cause a shock.

Atletico really are masters at shithousery - some of their antics towards the end last night were a disgrace.

I don’t often want to give praise to our oily neighbours but they handled the two ties very well.

Yep Atletico didn't look that good against us we just didn't have the tools to beat them.

Such a horrible team to play against shame they didn't knock City out.

Shame they booted City all over the place, I really don't want Liverpool winning everything.

Not sure how they get away with it really

You notice it a lot with them Diego Costa was a master in being an absolute animal up until he got a yellow card. Once that card was issued they calm it down and someone else takes on the role of chief WUM.

They also know in big games refs are reluctant to start getting the yellows out early so you can get quite a few niggly fouls in before he cracks down so as long as you don't do something really stupid you won't get sent off.

What, was that little ole Villarreal beating Juventus and then Bayern to get to the semi-final of the Champions League?

Good game full of goals, but City must be 2 or 3 goals in front. Sadly for them they didn't capitalise. Real is in it because they scored every single chance they had. The game in Madrid will be super hot.

I caught the last half hour crazy game of football.

City had big problems at the back on the night missing Walker, Cancelo and then Stones went off injured.

Do you think the removal of the away goals rule is having an impact? There's no reason to be cautious anymore at home you just go for it

I caught the last half hour crazy game of football.

City had big problems at the back on the night missing Walker, Cancelo and then Stones went off injured.

Do you think the removal of the away goals rule is having an impact? There's no reason to be cautious anymore at home you just go for it
Yes, i also think with Walker, Cancelo and Stones they will not have conceded do many goals. But maybe because of it, it was more fun to watch.

At least tonights football gave me 45 mins of joy for the season :D

At least tonights football gave me 45 mins of joy for the season :D
Same. After the first 45 mins, i was thinking, good they can produce a surprise but when Diaz came in and everything changed and the result was as expected. Sad. I want City to win the CL, atleast it will be just one cup, but if it's Liverpool or Real they will again pull away from us.

Didn't even both watching saw the score at half time and knew they'd turn it around.

Nice of the goalkeeper to chuck a few in.

Oh god. City can't hold a 2 goals lead. They deserve to lose. Guardiola was too arrogant. He didn't want to play to the last minute and got turned. Well, a revenge in the final. Please god, make Real win against Liverpool.

Real aren't going to be good enough to beat Liverpool and this defeat will suck the life out of city in the league. Quadruple is done.

It's very infuriating because City is clearly better than Real, but because of the missjudgement of Guardiola, they are out

Football really is dead. The officiating is just awful in every game and the Scousers are going to win the lot. If they do win the quadruple (and I do think they will) I'm done with it.

Foolish to write this Madrid side off. I'd say they have a better chance Vs Liverpool than city. Plus they can rest players

Football really is dead. The officiating is just awful in every game and the Scousers are going to win the lot. If they do win the quadruple (and I do think they will) I'm done with it.
Thought you were done with it anyway? ;)

I mean why are we making Liverpool favourites for the league when they are the team in second.

Madrid really are a crazy team.

Not sure why everyone is so bothered about Liverpool winning 4 other than Liverpool fans.

It will all be history come the new season.

I am more interested in who can united manage to shift, and who are they getting in. And we all know, bar the day after any title win by City or Liverpool, united in the transfer market will dominate the sports news, because even though we are trash, we are still the biggest club in England.

Not sure why everyone is so bothered about Liverpool winning 4 other than Liverpool fans.

It will all be history come the new season.

I am more interested in who can united manage to shift, and who are they getting in. And we all know, bar the day after any title win by City or Liverpool, united in the transfer market will dominate the sports news, because even though we are trash, we are still the biggest club in England.

No it won't they'll become the first English side to win all 4 trophies a record/achievement that can never be beaten only matched.

Utd were the first English side to win the European Cup and we were the first side to win the treble.

If Liverpool do achieve the quadruple they go into history as the greatest club side in English football history as their achievement cannot be matched.

It's fine lines isn't it. If they can finish this off by winning the league and the two remaining cups and they're going down as the greatest side in English football history.

Lose the league to City by a point and they're not even the greatest English team of this season.

I think City take the league. They don't have games they should slip up in. Liverpool have a a tough game this weekend.

Newcastle
Wolves
West Ham
Villa

They're 4 teams who all have nothing left to play for in the league.

I think in the league both teams slip up once and City take it.

FA Cup final I think Liverpool take it but they've played Chelsea 3 times this season and all been draws but Chelsea to me look like a team who've started to fall apart a bit with all the off field stuff but as a club they don't lose many finals.

I think Liverpool win the Champions League final the only thing that gives me a bit of hope is Vinicius up against TAA but I think in midfield Liverpool have what it takes to dominate there and not get caught out by Modric. Liverpool are normally very stingy at the back but we've seen in the last 2 round in Europe they can take their eye off the ball Villareal and Benfica both stuck a few past them.

Just think Madrid can't keep pulling off the miracle comebacks if they give Liverpool a lead they won't be able to turn it around.

No it won't they'll become the first English side to win all 4 trophies a record/achievement that can never be beaten only matched.

Utd were the first English side to win the European Cup and we were the first side to win the treble.

If Liverpool do achieve the quadruple they go into history as the greatest club side in English football history as their achievement cannot be matched.
the point is, we did the treble, look at us know, it matters nothing.

as for the cl final, I predict a Modric masterclass

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back