Carrick to start against Watford

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Will be a fitting ending for him, captaining the side and I’m sure he will get subbed late on so he can have a standing ovation. The OT crowd will show amazing appreciation if he does get subbed off I am sure. He has been a superb player for us and we miss a player of his class in our side.

Deserves a proper send off and I’m sure the club will let him speak after the game to say his goodbye as a player.

Probably went on 12 months to long as a player but glad that the club are keeping him around such a class player and hopefully he can pass that knowledge on to the next generation and be the role model the younger boys need.

Yeah I think Carrick will be a great guy to have around the place. He’s got such a smart football brain and I think his experience will be invaluable as part of the coaching team.

Hopefully get at least a point tomorrow night and we can get some youngsters in the team with him.

Yep guys like Joel Periera & McTominay will get a start, Chong & Gomes will hopefully be in the match day squad to come off the bench.

I think he'll want to start a few of the guys likely to bench in the final just to keep them fresh.

If we don't get at least a point tomorrow night, it'll be a strong side.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back