Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Brilliant response after Deeney's penalty. There was intent, determination, urgency and a never say die attitude.

Absolutely spiffing response. Delighted with that win. Still buzzing about it. This is what united are all about. Reminded me of some of our comeback wins under SAF

Yes, I thought it was over after the penalty. Nothing more enjoyable than a last minute win.

Can't really remember the last time we conceded an equaliser late on and still went on to win. It's been a while I think, felt fantastic. Lots still writing us off for the title and probably fairly so as we don't look convincing at the minute and there are lots of things to improve on but we do seem to be heading in the right direction slowly, if we can continue to improve then who knows...

reaction to the 1:1 was superb, reaction to the Herrera injury was horrible, stopped playing football. Were in full control and could have earned the 3 points routinely by playing for the second goal and mybe 3rd and 4th.

Herrera's injury was a big problem. Maybe Darmian for Herrera would have been better with Young moving forward. When they scored, we seemed to revert back to the original formation.

I understood the change at the time mind, the 3-5-2 tends to be good for counter attacking football and with us 1-0 up we could soak up the pressure and look to counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back