Betting Thread

I think Everton away to Fulham at 17/20 is an outrageous price.

I've done Villa, Man Utd -1 and Everton -1 @ 14/1

Well Villa let me straight down but that was a great game of football

Well Villa let me straight down but that was a great game of football

Reckon Villa will be one of those teams who will be a nightmare for the good sides who come on to them but will struggle against the mid table sides.

2/4 won on my 100/1 acca today.

3rd game is Arsenal to beat Chelsea which is going well. Then I have Watford and Norwich to draw later. Could well hit the cash out button if Arsenal win though.

2/4 won on my 100/1 acca today.

3rd game is Arsenal to beat Chelsea which is going well. Then I have Watford and Norwich to draw later. Could well hit the cash out button if Arsenal win though.
Hope you're lucky, definitely has a real chance can see a draw in that late kick off. Give it to halftime of the late game before cash out though.

I've gone for a 95/1 bet in the Miami game tonight.

Tua, Gisiki, Waller and Renfrow to score TD's.

8/1 for the draw at Anfield. A couple of quid nothing lost, if it comes in it will pay for your next couple of bets.
Been my first bet for a while, I stopped because with all the football was increasing my gambling.

8/1 for the draw at Anfield. A couple of quid nothing lost, if it comes in it will pay for your next couple of bets.
Been my first bet for a while, I stopped because with all the football was increasing my gambling.
Result.

Brave calling a goal fest in a Wolves game especially against us always seem to be tight low scoring games

Got a little bet builder going:

Cavani to score two goals
Cavani to have three or more shots on target
United to have more than 5.5 corners.

£350 potential returns. Needless to say I need Cavani to have a stormer!

Dorking Boy won me a few quid today at 9/1. Back it everytime I see it running as a locals horse.

Will have a look at the team and do a bet builder.

Not sure if any of you use Virgin. But they do this thing called Fives. Reveal a player at 1 clock Monday to Friday for the weekend games. After you reveal on Friday you spin a wheel and you get between 1 and 50 for each goal they score. More often than not it'll be one or two quid but can pay for a couple of Accas and it's free to join I've never deposited on Virgin.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back