Barcelona Discussion 2022/23

jsp

Juventus do love a freebie.

You wonder if Aubameyang goes will Memphis stay?

Otherwise what is the hold up.

Mr C

Didn't that article say they need to sell though, or do you think it's just lose wages

jsp

Didn't that article say they need to sell though, or do you think it's just lose wages

Wages come out of the budget to so if they get him to leave I guess they’re getting 5m off the budget as I don’t think he’s on crazy money but you also have to add on Kounde’s wage which I’m guessing will be higher than what Memphis earns.

My guess is they need to sell either rest or Aubameyang for around 10-15m to create the space they need in the budget.

jsp

Caught a bit of their game last night they were really struggling vs Sociedad but they were able to bring Fati and Rafinha off the bench and that totally changed the course of the game.

De Jong started as Busquets was suspended.

They look a shambles at the back though Sociedad just didn't quite have the quality to punish them.

jsp

Being reported that they need to generate £17m in transfer sales to register Kounde.

Have to admit I'd not really seen their young players play before but last night watching Pedri, Gavi and Fati they've got some seriously talented kids in that squad again.

Would be rather annoying if they got back to being good.

I feel the reward for having Messi and acting like absolute fools in the transfer market for a decade should be a decade of absolute dross.

jsp

Bid £18m and see if how desperate they are :)

Not sure what going back would even mean it's not Barca we need to convince it's the player and he seems pretty set on sticking with Barca so we'd just be wasting our time.

Pretty sure all the senior players they threatened with legal action if they didn't take pay cuts told the club to do one.

Mr C

Barcelona 'fear Atletico are ORDERING Antoine Griezmann to only be used as a substitute'... leaving them to miss out on a £33.8m fee because he won't trigger a transfer by starting 50% of their games

jsp

FFP has made football transfers so bloody complicated.

Think Atletico have been caught out because Juventus did something similar with Morata so that they didn't have to sign him so they've now got him back meaning they're over budget and can't sign anyone at the moment.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now