Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for us. Problem now is that we pay him so much that it'll be difficult to get rid of him as no one will be willing to pay that much.

A complete embarrasent yet again, not good enough to play for United and with stunts like that, he should be sold ASAP !

Shakhtar Donetsk - 10/12/2013

Harsh reaction from fans to him being replaced. I thought he did okay overall and was surprised he made way instead of Kagawa. Two poor misses though. For the lobbed effort he seemed to be in two minds on whether to pass to Rooney or shoot himself. The second miss with his left foot was laughable.

I don't like to hear that sort of reaction, nani has had the same too. However I don't think he is good enough to play here. We have too many players that do ok. They need to make way for players that do great.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

I thought he played quite well compared to previous games this season, unlucky not to score a couple of times.

I like Ashley Young but he just hasn't made the step up.

The cheers when he was substituted last night were unfair really.

I thought he played better than usual and would have taken at least one of those chances if he was full of confidence, which a lot of United players currently lack.

Wasn't our worst player, he was involved in a lot of play, a few moves broke down at him and Buttner on the left though, unlucky with the chip but should do better, 2nd chance was worse. Not sure why he was on corner duty when Rooney's done so well from the left all season. Crossing, like our other wingers so far this season was poor, Buttner was also pretty poor here (seem to recall one good cross though). We've relied a lot in the past on scoring from crosses and I think our lack of goals says a lot about the current wingers. Evra is probably the only player that's done well enough in this area this season. Valencia's picked up a couple of assists but crossing has been mostly poor, especially in the league.

Decent game, he could have turned into a good squad player for us but just has't kicked on.

Shame it hasn't worked out for either party.

He's definitely a player i'd be looking to move on if I was Moyes.

Time to cut our losses and find another winger.

Stoke City - 18/12/2013

Screamer of a goal and did well on the build up to Evra's goal. His celebration was brilliant.

18-12-2013-GifNumber-1.gif

West Ham United - 21/12/2013

Great goal today. Decent cameo. Looking confident. Needs to stay fit.

Great goal, and thought he gave us that little bit more energy when Adnan was tiring. He has hit a bit of form, and I hope he continues to play this well

Top goal and played with confidence. Kagawa is going to struggle to play on the left at this rate.

Hull City - 26/12/2013

He was okay and improved in the second half when switched to the right. His crossing from the right is much better than the left. He should start on the right with Valencia unavailable against Norwich.

Norwich City - 28/12/2013

Probably our best attacking player until Welbeck came on. Execution was offish at times but he tried to take the game to Norwich. Faded in the second half.

Thought he was better in 2nd half than 1st to be honest. Good game from him.

Final ball let him down but you'd have to admire Young for his confidence and how involved he was. He's taken a lot of criticism this season, a lot of it deserved to be fair, but he seems to deal with it by trying to prove people wrong rather than shy away. Looked sharp today and looked the most likely to create something for the most part.

Another player who looks up for the fight now. Something's clicked with him and Cleverley, a few others too but more noticably those 2. Change in attitude.

Injured and "out for a while" with a shoulder injury following the Lloris challenge against Spurs, according to Moyes. Shame for him as we've seen an improvement in his form.

Are our players made of glass or something? More Valencia it is.

Cardiff City - 28/1/2014

Another cracking goal and played well. He's been more than decent when available this season. I think Young has had bigger influence than Kagawa on the left and based on what we've seen thus far should start ahead of him.

Yeah. He was good. Seems to have picked up his game after being slagged off for his performances earlier in the season.

I thought he played one of his best games this season for us. He had a lot to do defensively as Evra seemed to keep moving in to the CB role and leaving a massive space at LB, that Young had to keep covering. Scored a fantastic goal to top it off

Olympiakos - 19/3/2014

It's not often I say this about our own players but here we go... he's got to go in the summer.

Hopefully he'll take a pay cut to get more games somewhere. Only saw 60 mins of the game but I've had enough. Would be nice to see that front 3 but with Nani for Young. I think Nani would love playing with Mata and Kagawa, seen signs of a Nani/Kagawa partnership in the past and Kagawa and Mata seem to be doing well together albeit against average opposition.

Sunderland - 3/5/2014

Stand by what I said a few months back... Never want to see him in a United shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back