Arsenal Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plough lane was a crap heap, which is why they went to Selhurst Park.
Wimbledon were an awful club, the only benefit was it was easy to get tickets when United came to London.
And you're right, I don't consider AFC Wimbledon as Wimbledon, because that club moved and renamed themselves.
Are West Ham no longer the same club because they moved? Or United because they changed their name
You cannot just write the crazy gang out of history. AFC was the replacement and as previously stated they are the previous Wimbledon by association.

Should you wish to use an exclamation mark and a question mark, I would advise you should use the question mark first followed by the exclamation mark
Them's the rules!
I know you are just trying to wind up but I would be remiss if I didn’t debunk your post. Either way is not recognised in proper English, so it is user choice whether they put !? or ?!

I know you are just trying to wind up but I would be remiss if I didn’t debunk your post. Either way is not recognised in proper English, so it is user choice whether they put !? or ?!
Nonsense! you are first and foremost asking the question. It is then of the question you are exclaiming.

People who grammar correct on a forum are wums. Simple.

I am a bit keyboard dyslexic, and make typing mistakes all teh (the) time. If I wrote it by hand it would be different.

Others might just be dyslexic. It's not right to critiscise when you don't have the facts.

People who grammar correct on a forum are wums. Simple.

I am a bit keyboard dyslexic, and make typing mistakes all teh (the) time. If I wrote it by hand it would be different.

Others might just be dyslexic. It's not right to critiscise when you don't have the facts.
I understand where you are coming from. I have a “neat freak” personality disorder.
I think this has gone a bit of topic. Come on the Royal Arsenal

yeah, lets what for the North London implosion.

I really don't like Arteta. Seems a bit of a nob.

Had a second offer for Caicedo turned down reported to be £70m.

Brighton have told the player he's staying and to stay away from training until the transfer window closes.

Caicedo or one of his representatives were very naive to post on social media about leaving. Shades of Odenwingie turning up at the QPR training ground!

There is obviously no loyalty left in football but he should definitely respect their decision of getting at least another half season out of him.

Personally if I were Brighton I would have snapped Arsenal’s hands off but they’ve got Europe to chase and a potential good cup run to come in the FA Cup.

There was some stories that came out after his move to Brighton that one of the reasons a number of other clubs didn't go for him was the agents were difficult to deal with.

Lots of people claiming to represent him trying to get in on the deals.

Looks like they're signing Jorgino from Chelsea for £12m only has 6 months left on his contract.

18 month deal with an option for an extra year.

He's a bit different to what they have in there at the minute but they need an extra man in midfield.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Everton 1-0 Arsenal. Arsenal’s lead over City could be down to two points after the weekend.

Lost 3-1 against City. Will Arsenal implode?
I said in another thread they seem to be reverting to type, I predicted 3 0.
Good chance we could catch them, although we need to improve on recent performances.

Anyone would think Arsenal had played badly given he comments here. They were unlucky.

Dropped 8 points in their last 3 games which has basically eroded the lead but level on points with a game in hand is still a great place to be at this stage of the season.

I thought they gave City a really good game last night but the difference was clinical finishing, when the chances came City took them and Arsenal didn't.

My comment was based on the recent points dropped, not performances. I don't think they have the mentality

I dunno the mentality thing at City I think can be questioned they can't seem to beat Spurs any team that can't beat Spurs must have mentality issues as they aren't very good. The experience of getting over the line before certainly helps them but it does seem to me like they aren't running as smoothly as normal but I expect we'll see more of the older heads in the side now in the run in. Will we finally see them put one of their 10 game winning runs together? If they were to do that now I don't see Arsenal sticking with them.

I think the issue for Arsenal is really the squad especially the midfield when Partey is missing is makes a big difference to them the replacements just aren't the same quality. Up top Martinelli has stopped scoring which is a problem as Jesus is already out and as willing a worker as Nketiah is big chances came to him last night which he didn't hit the target with.

Last night I was impressed with Arsenal they went toe to toe with City but it's fine margins the difference in the game was De Bruyne and Haaland really showed they're a higher level than Odegaard and Nketiah. When those two turn up for City at the same time you are in big trouble.

Also, they're too easy to wind up.

City will win the league by 6 points plus

It's either United or City for the title now, get that hastily closed Quadruple thread opened up again now, pronto, or before kick-off tonight. TIA

aa7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RVN
Yep got a massive slice of luck on the winning goal and just before that they were almost done on the break twice. Credit to them for going for it.

City currently being held by Forest as well

Big win against Everton. 5 points clear but tough fixtures remaining including away matches at City, Liverpool, Newcastle and Fulham. Also play Chelsea and Brighton.

That's a good win seem to be building that momentum back up after a couple of bad results.

How is beating Everton a good win, got to be the easiest 3 points in the league.

Well they lost to them a few weeks ago and they battered them last night, got Martinelli back in the goals as well which is vital for them.

Was more the impact it has on City puts the gap back to 5 points after 25 games each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back