Arsenal Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are definitely looking very good at the moment. The likes of Odegaard, Saka and Martinelli are looking formidable.

They will probably have a hiccup along the way but 7pts is a good lead to have into the New Year. Plus City are not exactly looking great at the moment and have got a tough little run of fixtures coming up.

Newcastle (h), Spurs (a), Utd (h)

Thats their next 3 in the league if they can get through that with their lead in tact they’re in a very strong position.

They've had an easy schedule if memory serves, so I'd suspect they're going to come back down to earth when the fixtures get more challenging.

They've had an easy schedule if memory serves, so I'd suspect they're going to come back down to earth when the fixtures get more challenging.

They still have City to play twice which could swing that lead.

17 played with only 1 defeat and even in that game it was pretty close.

They've just got the momentum remind me a bit of Utd in 2006-07 when things suddenly clicked for us and we took the title. To win leagues now I think you need to get off to a flying start and stay there.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know little about Mudryk. Is he any good? What type of player is he?

By all accounts he’s another wide attacking player in the mold of the 17 other wide attacking players Chelsea already have.

Bloody hell Lloris. For somebody who is allegedly top level, he sure loves to chuck the ball into his own goal. Where was that against England in the WC?

Arse are going to have to go some to throw this prem title away

Arse are going to have to go some to throw this prem title away

Not really. We beat them next week and the gap is 6 points. They are yet to play City this season. That's an easy 6 points to drop.

Tottenham are woeful.

I don't think Arsenal finish in the top 2 if we beat them next week.

This was always going to be a pivotal week to see far Arsenal have really come. Spurs away and United home are real tests of their mettle. Obviously Spurs are so inconsistent but are still a threat - for now though Arsenal are swatting them away.

Spurs fan attempting to kick Ramsdale. The club and him should get be repercussions for that.

Spurs fan attempting to kick Ramsdale. The club and him should get be repercussions for that.

Yea, 6 months on the naught step! He looked about 12

Palace will be tricky, I foresee a few players rested.

I can't believe this run Arsenal are on, nobody in football saw it coming.

The disturbing thing is that 100's, possibly 1000's of Spurs fans will think of that idiot as some kind of hero, there's nowt as queer as folk!

He will likely be given a football banning order which I think lasts 3 years and has much wider implications to your life than just not going to football matches. Spurs will likely give him a life time ban.

This isn't to put blame on Ramsdale but he maybe needs to think twice about his interactions with the opposition fans as he does like giving a bit back but by doing that it means he probably gets a bit more from them as well with his reputation.

Richarlison not Ramsdale is to blame. Yet again proving himself to be a prick.

Ramsdale was grabbing the badge and giving it to the Spurs fans behind his goal at the final whistle and he's often up to that sort of stuff during the games, Richarlison probably escalated it a bit but from what I saw it started with Ramsdale.

I don't think you can blame the players for what happened the guy who jumped on to the barrier and tried to kick Ramsdale deserves the bans that are coming his way and hopefully it's a wake up call for him.

A good signing that. Been very good for Brighton for a little while and always thought he could probably make that step up to the next level.

Gives them some much needed depth in the attack.

Looks a sensible signing.

Lot of money for somebody they could have signed for free in 6 months.

No harm to the lad but let's hope he's their Asprilla

No doubt! if Arsenal lose today they will start to feel pressure. For me it is a bit of a double edge sword as I would rather Arsenal won the title over City and a win for us today likely tips the scales in City's favour.
Will just have to live for the day and not think forward.

No doubt! if Arsenal lose today they will start to feel pressure. For me it is a bit of a double edge sword as I would rather Arsenal won the title over City and a win for us today likely tips the scales in City's favour.
Will just have to live for the day and not think forward.

Oh God no, wouldn't want another team that have recent experience of winning the League come the start of next season.

Plus we'd never hear the end of it, and there would be calls for Arsene Wegner to be made the new King of England.

But if it's between Liverpool and Arsenal in another season obviously you'd want Arsenal to win, it's taken as read.

I live in Arsenal heartlands and even I’d say them over City.

Stops City doing 3 in a row, I don’t see Arsenal keeping it up to me it feels like this is a one off season for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back