Arsenal Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw is a bad result for Arsenal. They have to go there and win.

Arsenal still have to go to Newcastle and Brighton. City's only tough game other than Arsenal is Brighton.

Yeah they’ve blown it yesterday reminded me of the 4-4 we had with Everton I think that came after a bad defeat at Wigan and we never really recovered as we knew we’d blown it.

Arsenal to me look like a team that know they’ve blown it and they have.

They can dress is up how ever they want but to lead as long as they did and to drop the points in the way they have is blowing the title. With the way things are there’s no guarantee they’ll be as good next season either.

A draw is a bad result for Arsenal. They have to go there and win.

Arsenal still have to go to Newcastle and Brighton. City's only tough game other than Arsenal is Brighton.
They are all tough games from here on in

when they were 2-0 up at Liverpool I thought they might just do it. However, same old Arsenal and capitulated thereafter.

I think we are being unfair to Arsenal. Nobody expected them to be in the mix before the season started.
Fair play to them, they tried their best against a very potent force.

Oh I don’t know the three draws from winning positions would suggest they lost it

Dropped points in 5 of their last 7 in the league so they have blown it.

Run out of steam at the vital time whereas City seem to have timed their run perfectly as they do every year.

Be interesting to see if they can keep this sort of pace again next season or will the champions league games stretch the squad.

Are Arsenal back as a title challenger or was this a one off?

Dropped points in 5 of their last 7 in the league so they have blown it.

Run out of steam at the vital time whereas City seem to have timed their run perfectly as they do every year.

Be interesting to see if they can keep this sort of pace again next season or will the champions league games stretch the squad.

Are Arsenal back as a title challenger or was this a one off?
One off for me. Liverpool will definitely come back stronger. Potentially Chelsea too

Oh I don’t know the three draws from winning positions would suggest they lost it
Yes they may have lost it, but they done well to put themselves in the position to lose it. As previously stated it wasn’t expected.
When it comes to challenging for the title I believe you need to have your own house in order prior to being critical of others.
Arsenal as the only challenger fell short in the later stages for the title. That’s it. They still showed more balls than us.

One off for me. Liverpool will definitely come back stronger. Potentially Chelsea too

The more sides that can take points off each other the better I guess can’t just have City banging in 90-100 points a season.

I‘m not convinced Liverpool bounce back there’s a lot of work to be done on that side need a new midfield and Van Dijk is starting to creek.

I’m not so sure about Liverpool coming back much stronger. I can see Klop leaving next season due to not being able to sustain Liverpool as a top force.
Chelsea can only get stronger now. The bar keeps getting higher and we now need to step up to it!

I think the way the Klopp has switched Liverpool over the last week's show how good a manager he is. They will challenge next year. They've been poor for most of this season but will probably get top 4
I can't see him leaving unless Madrid or Barca come knocking

Arsenal will sack Arteta next season. One season wonder

I think the way the Klopp has switched Liverpool over the last week's show how good a manager he is. They will challenge next year. They've been poor for most of this season but will probably get top 4
I can't see him leaving unless Madrid or Barca come knocking

Arsenal will sack Arteta next season. One season wonder

They're 4 behind with 3 to play. It's not impossible but I'd be very surprised if Liverpool get top 4.

I didn't check the GD from them to Newcastle to be honest.

be great if Leicester get points tonight though.

But I do think Klopp has stopped the rot with some good management.

Easy to say in hindsight but Arsenal falling away is no great surprise. They just don’t really have that quality strength in depth - a lot like us to be honest. I can’t see them being in the title picture next season.

City have the ability to bring high quality players off the bench, whether that’s £100m Grealish or Bernardo, Foden etc. Arsenal just don’t have that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

United should try and find out how much Ramsdale will be on per week then offer the same to De Gea, or less

United should try and find out how much Ramsdale will be on per week then offer the same to De Gea, or less

Reports are he's on £120k a week under his new deal.

With Dave it's not even about money anymore it's ability he's just not good enough and has to be replaced, if he is given a new deal it should be on less than Ramsdale and that would be something in the region of a 70% pay cut.

Arsenal really fallen away in the run in. What’s their record in the last 10 games?

In their last 8 games they’ve won 2, drawn 3, lost 3.

Prior to that they’d won 7 in a row.

The only thing missing from this bottle job was Gallas crying on the pitch. Oh, and United actually being the ones to capitalise. I'm not sure they even finish top 4 next season.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Be an odd move for Gundogan I assume City would happily give him a new deal so unless Arsenal are offering him a huge pay bump it seems like a step down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back