Andres Pereira sold to Flamengo

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
£12m plus £3m of potential bonuses plus 25% sell on clause according to reports.

Sounds like a good deal to me

I'm impressed... For a guy who's never really been near the first team and who's been out on loan so many times I think that's actually a pretty good deal United have gotten.

May have jumped the gun here thing i read suggested done deal but not seen anything official.

Looks like he’ll be coming back.

Flamengo have legal issues to resolve and have pulled the deal according to reports.

Including youth teams, he’s been here 10 years!

At some point we just need to say goodbye! Not sure if anyone is buying him now Flamengo have walked away? Potentially another loan away although not sure when his contract runs out - could try and negotiate a bargain price with someone just to get him out.

Think his deal expires next summer he got a new deal in 2019 which is baffling in itself as the lad has never looked anywhere near the Utd standard under Mourinho or Ole looks like the standard cheap fix situation.

From what you read he's done alright in Flamengo and they were going to keep him and he is looking to stay in Brazil now so Utd might be able to find a new buyer with a small transfer fee.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did read he’s done well on loan his club just can’t afford to buy him.

Fulham on paper looks a good move for him and I’m sure Utd would bite their hands off for that fee.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back