2021-22 Targets

Nearly all BBC pundits have Chelsea. A lot have United as 4th
City top, Chelsea second for me.... and then a large gap to others. We are in no way guaranteed top four s yet again we haven't strengthened enough

That's why I gave points on my guess. I think city by a few, Chelsea and United close, Liverpool a bit more off

I expect Matic to start the season. Think we'll see a 3 man midfield of Matic, Donny and Bruno this weekend
I actually think that midfield could bring the best balance for United. If they could bring in a really good DM I still think that midfield would give the best balance.

So at the mid way stage apart from Europe nothing else has really gone to plan so far in terms of my expectations I still think we've got a shot at reaching the quarter finals.

League Cup lasted 1 game, FA Cup starts tonight but really it's the last chance of silverware this season.

In terms of the league any hope of improving on our points total from last season is dead in the water just breaking even and matching the total would require the sort of form that currently only City are producing. At the half way point we sit on 31 points Utd are facing a real uphill task to get into the top 4 positions.

semi of the CL? what on earth makes you think we can do that? Have you watched us since Ralph took over?

semi of the CL? what on earth makes you think we can do that? Have you watched us since Ralph took over?

I said quarter finals and Atletico Madrid are also having a rotten season so I kind of see our tie with them as a 50/50 over the two legs.

We couldn't beat Wolves. And that wasn't a fluke. We are terrible.

True but this season we've beaten Spurs/Arsenal/West Ham all on good merit and drawn away to Chelsea which was a bit back to the wall but we weren't exactly clinging on.

I do think it's worth noting vs Wolves a lot of there shots were not in anyway threatening certainly shots Utd were probably prepared to let Wolves players take and at 0-0 Bruno misses a great chance which if he takes we probably win the game.

Hopefully another month down the line the manager will have settled on something that works and we can give Atletico a game.

Atletico have been poor this season Oblak isn't the rock he's been for them and defensively they are vulnerable not something you would asually assume to be the case with them. They are currently 4th in the table 16 points of Madrid. They've got 33 points from 20 games we've got 31 points from 19 games so we're having very similar sorts of seasons domestically.

It's not even how good or bad Wolves were.

We are terrible at the moment. Awful to watch.

I hope the last week has seen huge improvements, we'll see in a few hours.

It's not even how good or bad Wolves were.

We are terrible at the moment. Awful to watch.

I hope the last week has seen huge improvements, we'll see in a few hours.

True but our recent league form in terms of results is actually pretty good and defensively we've looked better although Wolves was a really bad night at the office. Still look a bit blunt in attack.

Results can be misleading as we've had a pretty kind run of games but since Ole left in the league it's Won 4, Drawn 2 and Lost 1.

Yeah we shall see I'm not holding out much hope for a radical improvement under Rangnick you might find the players are a bit more motivated by cup matches where there is a title on the line rather than the league which I feel is just going to be a grind towards 6th place unless there's some sort of miracle.

We've won 4 of our last 6 and sit third in the league form table. It's not been great but it certainly won't be a surprise if we win tonight.

We've won 4 of our last 6 and sit third in the league form table. It's not been great but it certainly won't be a surprise if we win tonight.

true but in those games we’ve played the bottom 3.

We shouldn’t be afraid of Villa at all but all know our home form is crap and has been for a long time so any game can become difficult.

Fair to say targets not met.

I wanted a domestic cup final instead we got knocked out both cups in the early rounds at home.

In Europe I said get the to the knockout round at least we did that.

League I said we need to be getting into the 80's in terms of points total we're going to end up around 60 points our lowest total ever.

Fair to say it's been a disaster and a new low for the club.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back