2021/22 End of season review ~ Aaron Wan Bissaka

Rating out of 10

• Total voters

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Become a bit of a forgotten man this season certainly since Ole was sacked it feels like he’s dropped right down the pecking order

Some league stats
20 Appearences
0 Goals
0 assists
1 big chance created
81% pass completion

One of many who went backwards at an alarming rate this season he had his limitations but my god he’s been awful this season.

Another lad who just hasn’t looked interested jogs back rather than sprints and switches off far to often in matches.

His performances this season make it hard to see him being at the club next season my guess is they’ll look to sell him if they can if they can’t they’ll get him out on loan.

He would have received 0 had it been an option. His disinterest and laziness deserves no more.

He’s been god awful. He’s obviously not alone but if you lose your place to Dalot then you know you have serious issues.

His jogging back instead of sprinting infuriates me, you could be the most limited player in the world but you’ve still got to at least try hard!

Overall since we bought him I don’t think he’s been too bad and I’ve always had in my mind that he has the raw ingredients to be good. However, this season he has just regressed hugely.

Only a 1 for me. And a few others may suffer the same fate!

Was a dubious choice when we signed him, because he as no attacking intend and that is mandatory for a modern fullback. Almost 3 years later, he is still the same. I give him a 2 because he try to defend but do it badly.

Hard to give him anything more than a 2. He's had a terrible year. He's been in and out of the team but never because he fought to deserve another opportunity.

no one in our defence deserves more than 4. He has been particulary poor.

He plays like a winger converted to full back. He just doesn't get the basics of defending, although his stretching tackles are eye-catching. He shouldn't get to that point needing a last ditch tackle. He's not great going forwards either. I don't think Dalot was any better, though, and I'd have played AWB over him, because I'd take a last-ditch tackle over no tackles at all.

We're releasing him or selling him.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back