Latest activity

• B
    Bobbygeorge1 replied to the thread Bruno Fernandes.
    I just don't see this transfer happening was probably more likely to get sorted in the summer we need to stop being held to ransom...
  • IDFD
    Could be a blessing in disguise that Lindelof is out. Woods, Barnes and Rodriguez aren’t the sort of strikers he thrives against.
  • B
    When I meant strong, I mean physically, which our players don't like to mix it up, and to be fair they've had quite a few injuries. Can...
  • Sideshow Bob
    Sideshow Bob replied to the thread Jude Bellingham.
  • Mr C
    Mr C replied to the thread Disney Plus.
    I got it about 4 years ago at Christmas for free deliveries, and each year I forget to cancel it. I guess I get next day and free...
  • SuperRash
    Don’t worry, we can make any side look strong on their day! This top four spot is there for the taking if we really want it. Chelsea...
  • SuperRash
    SuperRash replied to the thread Disney Plus.
    How did you get prime by accident? I have Sky, Prime, Netflix, Apple Music - not enough room for everything!
  • IDFD
    IDFD replied to the thread Bruno Fernandes.
    The rumoured release clause is £70m we couldn’t accept that. And that’s the top end. Other rumours vary from £40m-£60m
  • Mr C
    I haven't read it, but I knew what his plan would be when I saw the team. Be in it with 20 mins left, then go for it. And with our squad...
  • Mr C
    Mr C replied to the thread Bruno Fernandes.
    I guess it's who you want to believe then, out of the two, I ain't believing Raiola. It wasn't just united who pulled out. I guess...
  • Mr C
    Mr C replied to the thread If not Solskjaer, then who?.
    He needs next season, and I'm pleased the club has said he has regardless of where we finish. He needs a couple of windows more.
  • Mr C
    Mr C replied to the thread Disney Plus.
    I have Prime by accident, Netflix and Spotify. Not doing any more either
  • O-Dog
    O-Dog replied to the thread Jude Bellingham.
    That's a tidy sum for a sixteen year old. Anyone seen him play?
  • IDFD
    IDFD replied to the thread Disney Plus.
    I’ve got Virgin, Prime, Netflix and Apple Music. Not adding another subscription to the list for TV/Music. I think this is a problem...
  • IDFD
    This isn’t a strong Burnley side. They’ve been poor this season and are struggling. Good result for them this weekend but they’ve lost...