Zlatan Yes or No?

SIR-ALEX-FERGIE

Since Zlatan left we haven't got that player with a precence,He had so much confidence in his own ability.
He came to the PL in his mid 30s and was scoring for fun before his injury.
I think we could use a player like this even if it's just in the dressing room even Pogba was afraid of him ,you wouldn't see Pogba doing what he does now.what do you guys think?

jsp

I think we could do with an experienced striker to be backup to Rashford someone like Giroud or even Mandzukic (who is leaving Juve) but Zlatan is to old now but I do think this squad needs 1 or 2 really good pro's who know what it takes to win at the top level as all that experience has gone in the last few seasons.

The talk is Ben Yedder who's 28 coming to replace Lukaku a move I'm not totally against if it comes off.

IDFD

Zlatan could only command so much respect because he backed it up on the pitch and after his injury he could no longer do that

SIR-ALEX-FERGIE

What about Rooney in a deep midfield role? I know it's never gonna happen but just seeing if it would work?

IDFD

Going back to our past isn’t helping us move forward.

jsp

What about Rooney in a deep midfield role? I know it's never gonna happen but just seeing if it would work?
It didn't work in 2016 why would it work now? Rooney moved to midfield to help out the team but it was never for him and getting Pogba in to do that role instead was a huge upgrade.

Again a seasoned pro in the midfield wouldn't hurt us especially if they plan on moving Matic and Pogba out, there was talk we tried to get in Rakitic as Barca were considering selling but he wasn't up for it.

boothstownred

Had a look at longstaff on you tube last night. Always hard to tell on you tube, it managed to make bebe look good, but he did look like he had a bit about him. Decent range of passing.